Run-ins

*Troian's POV*
.
I walk into Starbucks while having a conversation with Ashley. It's been 2 days since the party and I miss all of them so much. I'm so focused about texting that I run into someone and drop my phone.

"I'm so sorry" A familiar voice says. The person hands me my phone and I look up at them.

"Thanks, Keegan" I say with a small smile.

"No problem Tro, how are you? He smiles.

"I've been great, what about you?"

"I'm good, so um, do you want to have some dinner? Like catch up sometime?" He nervously runs his hand through his hair.

"Of course, call me" I chuckle and walk into the line as he walks away smiling with 2 coffees in his hands. Probably for Lucy.

---

*Lucy's POV*

I sit on my couch as someone opens the door revealing Keegan with coffee. He closes the door and hands me one.

"Thank you" I say with a big smile.

"You're welcome. So is it okay if Troian and I go out to dinner, to catch up?" I smile. I like how he asks me for his permission.

"Of course Keegan! You know that we don't have to keep pretend going out anymore. We already made them jealous"

"Thanks, but I think we should keep pretend dating for just a few weeks"

"Okay, if that's what you want" I smile.

"So what are you watching?" Keegan asks as he takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"Mean girls"

"Again Luc" He sighs.

"Yes Keegan, Again" I chuckle and un pause the movie.