episode1: day dreaming

Len's POV:

I woke up and let out a deep yawn , then go to the bathroom and take a shower and do all my toilet stuff .

I goes downstaires to eat my breakfast , then i head rin yawning and numbling something and mouthing 'fuck school' , rin is my 10 secondes othoughtlder twin sister, she always acted like a boss and keep annoy me just cause she's older than me by 10 secondes.

Anyway , i eat my breakfast really fast and goes upstaires to wear my school uniform .

Then i told rin to hurry up wearing her shoes , GOD SHE'S SOO DAMNING SLOW .

And then we made our way to school , 'vocademy' .

As i opened my locker , i picked up a little skirt , (yeah a skirt ... i actually lend it , just for 10 years ...)with teal and yellow circles in , i sniffed it , as the smell of strawberry and sweet caramel vanila tickled my nose , the thought of that name apeared again in my mind , hatsune miku, i still remember her pretty and cute look , she has teal hair in two medieum hight bigtails , and beautiful teal eyes , that make my eyes light up as just tought of it , and her pur soft skin , and her little cute smile that makes my heart flutter every single time i remembered it .

I felt my face burn as i tought of her , i quikly put it back in my locker and takes my books and then close it . I quikly made my way to class............

...... ughhhhhh!!!! Soooo fucking booriiinnng !!!! ... i just wish that i can see her tomorrow , at my school , and with me all classes to make my heart flutter more , to make her only mine , i want to make her my first and last love .

After all , she can't forget our important promise , our love .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second story of lenxmiku ! Yaaaay \^•^/ !

I told y'a i'll make millions of it ! Mwahahahahah! .... and i won't forget some hentai stories for the hentai fans e.e ....

So please vote if you like it ! \^•^/ ! Arigato !