CHAPTER 7 (Part 1)

Jennie's POV

0400H (4:00Am)

We are here now at the YGMA Training Ground together with the other trainees and instructors preparing for the PHYSICAL FITNESS  TEST. The YGMA Physical Fitness Test (YGMAPFT) is designed to test the muscular strength, endurance,  and cardiovascular respiratory fitness of trainees in the YGMA. Trainees are scored based on their performance in three events consisting of the push-up, sit-up, and a two-mile run, ranging from 0 to 100 points in each event. A minimum score of 60 in each event is required to pass the test. The soldier's overall score is the sum of the points from the three events. If a soldier passes all three events, the total may range from 180 to 300.

This will be their first YGMAPFT after this we will put them by squad consist of 7 trainees according to their scores. It's quite biased right?? But no, this will help the weaker groups to strive hard and and to work hard. I'm preparing my things to start the PFT when I saw her wearing her PFT uniform exposing her long and shinny legs Gosh I'm checking her out seems like I'm a perv here we go again this weird feelings. What are you doing to me Cadet Manoban??? Is unnie right??? That I'm not straight?? FOCUS Jennie!!!!!! You are straight okay??!!!.

Before we start the PFT I explain to them all the criteria and scores that needed to reach. The first part of the PFT will be Sit-ups each trainee will have a instructor to count the sit-ups to avoid biased. SSg Kai Jongin will call the trainees one by one and choose their instructor. The instructors will be the one who will record the scores of the trainees all throughout the PFT.
I don't care, the trainee that will land on me will experience hell. After SSg Kai called names I take a glance to the instructors and the trainees were hesitant to get near me. Geez weaklings I said to my mind I look down and put my attention to my shoes when someone comes in front of me. I looked up to know who's the owner of the shoes. And I'm shocked

"I'm Cadet Lisa Manoban ready for the PFTE Ma'am." She said confidently.

OH MY GOD!.

Lisa's POV

I'll do my best appa. While listening to  2LT Kim I can't stop staring at her she looks so cool in her athletic uniform she has this amazing body. Why I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime that I'll see her Oh God maybe Rose's right I'm gay. Stop thinking about that now Lisa you'll have a PFT first and after this it's really time to asked Rose about this. This is beyond my admiration.

So will going to choose who will be our instructors that will record our grades. My name was called and it's time to choose our instructors as I roamed around my eyes I noticed that only 2LT Kim has no assigned trainee yet we are all scared of her she's so strict while Rose chooses Jisoo nice move Rose. I guess I have no choice I gather my confidence and bravery to walk to her spot she's busy looking at her shoes when I talk.

"I'm Cadet Lisa Manoban ready for the PFTE Ma'am." I said when confidence. She looked up and our eyes meet. Her cat eyes really hits different. We remain silent for atleast ten seconds and she asked.

"Are you sure Cadet Manoban?." She asked while smirking. Okay she's  very pretty but sometimes she's full with herself.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" I replied

"Okay I'll be honest with you the last time we encountered you look weak are you sure you really can do this?" She asked okay that hurts me but I must be strong this is one their strategies to make us quit. Only the strongest can survive.

"Yes ma'am." I replied

"Okay show me what you've got." She's challenging me. I'll show you 2LT Kim.

As we positioned ourselves to the ground the reality hits me oh god the sit ups she will guide me and support my legs oh shit this is bad. I mentally cursed myself. Can I back out?? I can't focus!!!!!!

Be safe everyone ❤️❤️🌈 thank you for reading again ❤️ sorry for the ungrammatical errors.

Please support our girls in their upcoming Album hehe love you guys.