CHAPTER 16

Jisoo's POV

The Headquarters is busy for today we will welcome a new officer she's 2LT Lee Sunmi her profile it's quite awesome she graduated from WESTPOINT a military academy in USA she was the CLASS BARON  (president or First Class captain) and also the STARMAN (a distinguished cadet, whose general weighted average is not lower than 90%) same as Jennie she's amazing. She's also a Rifle Expert and also an Expert in Survival training, now I understand why she's here. She'll teach the Survival Trainings and also Marksmanship along side with Jennie this is gonna be a great show because both of them are candidates for promotion from 2LT to 1LT. We are now outside the HQ to welcome her first before the Commander will talk to her.

"Jennie she's pretty cool according to her profile and achievements she's also a Class Baron and a Starman like you. A rifle Expert and Survival Expert might add." I said to her to tease her.

"Yahh unnie she's your favorite now?" She asked and I smiled at her .

"Ani! I don't have favorites" I said. She's going to say something when someone arrived. We fix ourselves to welcome her. When she's in front of me she render her salute and I salute her back.

"Welcome to the YG Military Academy Lieutenant." I said and shake her hands.

"2LT Kim Jennie nice to finally meet you." Jennie said and offer her hands for a handshake

"2LT Lee Sunmi and nice to finally meet you Jennie Kim" she said and accept Jennie's hand for a handshake well that's FIRE I can smell competition here. Before the tension will rise up I fake a cough and gain their attention.

"Come on Lieutenants the group commander is waiting in his office."  They let go of their hands and still I can feel the competition between them. This is gonna be a headache for me.

2LT Jennie's POV

"2LT Lee Sunmi and nice to finally meet you Jennie Kim." She said whaattt!!!! She didn't address me in a proper way this bitch! She accepted my hand for a handshake. Soon you will salute to me first!!!!

"Come on Lieutenants the group commander is waiting in his office." Jisoo unnie said maybe she felt the tension between me and this bitchy 2LT, Rifle Expert huh I'll show you what a real Rifle Expert is.

We make our way to the Group Commander's office she render her salute to the commander and the commander salutes to her also. The commander is very happy to welcome her she graduated from WESTPOINT so????!!! I don't care it doesn't matter!

"2LT Kim was also the Class Baron and a STARMAN in her class like you she's also an Expert in rifle and Survival I'm sure the both of you will produce another set of leaders. I have high hopes in both of you." The commander said to her and she look at me and smiled.

"We will do our best commander, right 2LT Kim." She said I smiled at her and nod my head.

"Okay that's awesome!! You can go now and 1LT Kim will discuss and explained to you all the rules and regulations here in the Academy and  you can ask 2LT Kim also they were one of the best cadets ever graduated and now one of my best officers in the Academy." The commander said and I can stop smiling for what the commander had said.

"1LT Kim take charge." The commander said and we stand in attention while 1LT Kim render a salute to the commander coz she has higher rank than us. The commander replied to her salute and exit.

"Okay 2LT Sunmi I'll give you the Academy's handbook for instructors and after 2LT Kim assist her to her barracks." Unnie said whaaaat??!! Whyyyy me???!!! I don't have any rights to question her coz still she's higher than me I guess I don't have any choice but to assist this bitch!

"Ma'am yes ma'am." I said while mentally rolling my eyes. Unnie smiled at me and went to her desk to get the handbook. We are waiting for her when Sunmi asked me.

"How old are you 2LT Kim." She said "I think base in your face you're quite young for your rank I guess you're really that good." She added what? Was that an insult??! Relax Jennie!

"I'm 22 years old Lieutenant" I said with confidence.

"Wow you're really young so I'm older than you. I'm 24" she said. So what do mean by that?

"You should respect me." She said. what the fuck?! Be professional Jennie! Relax "And I heard you're an Rifle Expert like me sounds interesting I wanna see what you've got and I wanna see if it's true or not." She added the audacity!!!!!!

"Are you challenging me Lieutenant?" I asked while smirking

"Isn't obvious?" She asked and smile.

"Challenge accepted Lieutenant." I said with an annoying smirk she wants me to respect her then earn that respect from me!!!!!.

Thank you guys 😘😘 kinda busy sorry sorry I'll make it up to you.