CHAPTER 35

1LT Jisoo's POV

I forgot that I'm one of the instructors for today's activity and I'm gonna see her again. It really hurts me a lot she broke up with me without any valid reasons at all! It's my first time crying over a girl and Jennie saw it. I never cried before I'm always strong and firm for my sister but yesterday I felt lost, pain and abandonment.

For today's activity the Squad Unit Tactics this activity allows them to overview on how to maneuver all the way to their mission in the woods with just 7-9 people. This will be a 3 days activity and we are now heading to a forest where they are going to spend their 3 days training/challenge. The cadets are in their complete BDA (Battle Dress Attire) with m16 rifles with air bullets, 25 kilos backpack with complete things that they needed for the following days. This challenge will test their stamina, decision making, survival mode, teamwork and to lead. They will experience how the actual mission will look like.

They will be graded by squad and two instructors per squad for grading them. Ohh please not Rose's Group.

The instructors gathered to get their assigned group we will get the numbers to the box. Please not Rose's group not now! I've got number #4 time to get to know this squad. I look at the groups number, the trainees are not yet her the assigned instructors stand in attention at the front of the assigned numbers. They will fight against other group. This will test their leadership skills and decision making under pressure.

The trainees are already her and busy looking for their numbers after they settle down the instructors faced their assigned group. OMG!!!!! Are you playing with me????!!!!! Of all the groups why Rose's Group????!!!!!!!!!!! This is awkward but I must be professional.

I faced them and the first thing I saw its her chipmunk cheeks that I loved the most she taller than me I look at her eyes and she just look straight to the top of my head. By looking at the reactions of her group maybe they already know about our break up.

"Okay we will begin now. I will call the group that who will fight as the terrorist and anti-terrorist." The head instructor said. 

"Good luck." I said

"Number 1 against Number 3, Number 2 against Number 4..."

Number 2, I look at the number 2 it's Yeji's group this both groups are highly competitive. And the instructor is SSg Kai. This guy acts different now I keep an eye of him since what 2LT Sunmi said before.

"And begin!" The head instructor said.

Rose's POV

God! Why her??! This is so awkward! The time that I look at her in the she is so sad and hurt. I can't stand to look at her in her eyes. I must be firm.

Each one of our group has assigned position. Each members are important.

SQUAD LEADER (me)
The squad leader carries out the orders issued to him by the platoon commander. He is responsible for the discipline, appearance, training, control, conduct, and welfare of his squad at all times.

TEAM LEADERS (Lisa and Seulgi)
The team leaders carries out the orders of the squad leader. They are responsible for the fire discipline and control of the team.

GRENADIERS (Yeri and Irene)
For the condition, care, and economical use of its weapons and equipment. In carrying out the orders of the squad leader, he takes a position to best observe and control the team.

AUTOMATIC RIFLEMAN (Joy and Wendy)
The automatic rifleman carries out the orders of the team leader. They are responsible for the effective employment the automatic rifle and for the condition and care of the weapons and equipments.

"Now we are set let's go kick some ass." Yeri said we laugh at her.

"Alright let's go!" Rose said

After we received some instructions we went to our starting point of the challenge, so we will fight against Yeji's Group and we will be the terrorist while Yeji's group will be the anti-terrorist. We will have 2 days to complete this challenge.

We must save an Australian Girl kidnapped by anti-terrorist and bring her safe back to the HQ. I ordered joy to contact our acting commander  officer and tell him that we are now on the way to the subject. The ACO gives instructions for the rest of the mission. It seems like we are in a true mission and it's not easy to lead and decide on your own I need Lisa. I called Lisa and she immediately come to me.

"Lis I'm nervous I need your advises help me." I said

"Don't worry Rose we are always here. You're the best." She said and I gained my confidence again.

"It's slowly happening now Lis our goal to be the best cadets." I said

"Ani you're the best chipmunk." She said.

"No, we are the best." I said. I forgot that Jisoo is here for grading us  means she will be with us for the next 3 days??!!! Whattt???!!! She's wearing now her BDU she's really stunning. Oh gosh think straight Roseanne will you? And Jennie will be her partner?? Gosh we are doomed. I look at Lisa and she looks uncomfortable she's nervous I guess. I called them for final meeting.

"Guys I want you to think that this is a true mission." I said we hug each other and begins our mission.

Now let's kick some ass!

Update ❤️❤️❤️❤️