Her existence

{Sayaka's POV}
Me and miss president walked back to the dormitory, it had only been around an hour. When we got back it was about 6 in the morning. "Miss president, shall we get dressed and ready?" "We don't have any school today, Dear Sayaka" "oh? Okay." She walked into her own dormitory, I assumed I wouldn't see her again till the next morning. So I decided to take a small nap in my own dorm. "Just fall asleep Sayaka, she's not coming back" I said to myself quietly, I soon drifted to sleep.
{1 hour time skip}
I awoke to the sound of some sort of wrinkling sound. I opened my eyes, to see miss president sitting on top of me, she had her hair down and no makeup on. She just smiled. "How was your nap, Dear Sayaka?" "M-Miss president!! What are you doing in here!"

{Kirari's POV}
After I went into my room, I got quiet tired. So I took off my makeup and took my hair down. I tried sleeping, but I got too lonely. So I crawled into bed with Dear Sayaka. She started to wake, so I quickly looked at her to make sure she was safe. I wouldn't want my Dearest Sayaka to be harmed. "Are you okay, Dear Sayaka?" "Y-Yes, you just startled me a bit miss president!" "Oh, I apologize Dear." I got off of her, and sat next to her on the bed. I sighed, Ive never been good at recognizing my feelings, or even feeling any at all. But ever sense I met Sayaka, I've felt like my existence matters. She matters more than anything. It would bring such great despair to me if she was harmed in any way. If she's not happy, neither am I. "Sayaka Dear, have you ever felt such a big feeling towards anybody before?"