Deep

{Kirari's POV}
It's been a few months sense then, me and Sayaka are going to get our dresses for the wedding today. The wedding is in 1 week so it's tight on planning. Sayaka and I picked out a pair of dresses. "Ooo babe I want this one!"
Sayaka shouts from a few feet away. It was a couples outfit, one of the dresses was black and the other was white. "I want the white you can have the black!" "Okay, that's amazing dear." I say as I hug her from behind. She smiles as I buy the dresses. We walk out with the dresses in big bags. We put them in the back of my car, a limousine. We eventually make it back to the dormitory and decide to head to the shower room.

[Sayaka's POV] 
We head to the shower room, undress and get into the bathtub. There's a big bathtub that 10 girls can fit in. Me and Kirari step in and relax. She hugs me and kisses my face. "I love u Kirari." "Aw I love u too Sayaka Dear." After we finish our bath we step out and dress. We then go on a long walk in the park.

[1 week later]
The girls had gotten all ready in different rooms, Kirari had her hair in two twists with ribbons and curls, her hair looked glittery. Sayaka had her hair pinned up and had ribbons at the top. They began to walk closer to one another. They walked across the isle till they reached the stand. They continued on with vows. "I do." Sayaka says, "I do." Kirari says after. They kiss and dance with one another. "I love you."

Woo final chap finished!! Thank you so much for reading this far!! I hope you enjoyed the story.