P r o l o g u e

Something In Your Eyes
••
Prologue:

"Let me handle this. . ." He made her stand behind him and faced the men, passing them a glare. "I agree she's beautiful but you can't harass her like this!"

She passed him a look as he continued speaking. "Definitely not in front of me. I'm more prettier so why don't you harass me?" This was a shock towards the men, who passed him a look, absolutely weirded out by his words.

"I have the right to be harassed. So harass me, how can you disrespect my beauty like this?"

"Aye! Are you crazy? What the hell are you saying?" One of the man from the troop questioned him, staring at him from toe to head, passing him a disgusted glance.

She was also stood there, rolling her eyes as she waited for it to be over and done with, irritation slowly occupied her emotions as she watched him waste her time by blabbering nonsense. 

"We aren't gay!"

"It's not being about gay! You like harassing don't you? So. . . Harass me. I'm also handsome. . . So why are you being biased towards girls?"

"Stop wasting our time!"

"You are wasting ours." He replied back , sharing the same agitation as the troop in front of him.

"I can handle them, you don't need to worry." She finally spoke up, walking forward as he cocked his head to the side, ending up releasing a scoff. "You will handle them?"

"Why is that a problem?" She asked, sounding serious while passing him a look.

He shook his head with a smirk playing over his lips. "It isn't but. . . Such a petite figure like yours would only attract them to bully you even more."

She exhaled, being so done with him. "Well, a petite figure like mine can defend itself too. . ."

"How?" He asked and she stared at him with uttermost irritation and annoyance, having the urge to kill him right now.

"Maybe I should. . . Show you." She charged towards him, grabbing his hand and bending it. After he winced in a sudden pain, she kicked his leg and flipped him over, slamming him onto the ground and dropping his hand with a grin of proudness lurking around her lips.

"Are you satisfied?" She crossed her arms across her chest, flapping her eyes at him as he laid on the floor, fluttering his eyes in absolute shock. . . . . . . . .

End Of Prologue
••

So, how was the prologue?
Jaldi jaldi comment section mein bataoooo and drop a Purple Heart if you want me to continue! 💜

And, please tag anyone who'd be interested to readdd ❤️