Chapter 14

Chapter 14 : The Winner

Jin's POV

"So.. I have now the results!" Kyungsoo said. "Are you guys ready?!" IU said. The crowd said yes in unison. "Okay.. We will announce the Champion. No First Runner Up and so on. The prizes will be 10,000 Dollars and A Free Ticket to a Fancy Restaurant. Sponsored by Mr. Bang Si Hyuk. The Sponsor of the bouquet and trophies is Mr. Jin-Young Park and The Sponsor of the True Diamonds Crown is Mr. YG!" The emcee explained.

Im excited.. I will surely win this.

"Okay.. The male champion is.." The emcee said.

"JIN----"

"They are both Jin~" The emcee teased.

"Of course our one and only.. KIM SEOKJIN!!" They said

I knew it. Heh.

I go forward and receive my sash and trophy.

"The Queen of the night is.."

"SEULGI!" IU said.

"WHAT?!" The crowd said. What..? H-how..

"Please put on your crown"

A few minutes later some people is capturing some pictures when the emcee suddenly spoke.

"Im sorry.. It's a misunderstanding folks. The Real Queen is Kim Jisoo from Class A-1.. Im sorry" IU said that made the whole crowd crazy. Jisoo walks in front and stopped beside me. "Congats Kim Soo" I said. "Congrats too Kim Jin" She replied and we laughed.

I will remember this momment.

Kim Jisoo..

A. F E W. M I N U T E S. L A T E R.

We change into our classic clothes. "Congrats Unnie and Oppa!!!!" The girls squeeled and hugged Jisoo. While I saw the guys heading towards me and hugged me. "Congrats Hyung and Jisoo!" They said.

"Since we both won.. we decided to.. treat our friends" Jisoo started. "AT A RESTAURANT?! DAEBAKKK" Lisa squeeled. "No.. We will treat our friends in a.. Resort!!" I said. "AHHHH YEY!" They said.

"I'll add two friends" Jisoo said. "Me too" I said.

I will invite Kyungsoo and Irene.

FEW HOURS LATER

We are now here in the apartment room. Jisoo decided to pay for the rent for another 5 months which is 4,000 Dollars. That's hella expensive.

"I still can't believe we won Kim Jin" she said happily. I just smiled. "I must admit. You look gorgeous without glasses. Stop hiding your beautiful face Jisoo.. I'll wash up now and sleep" I said and get a towel and go to the bathroom.

Jisoo's POV

"I must admit. You look gorgeous without glasses. Stop hiding your beautiful face Jisoo.."

That made me blush. But as he said. We're friends and I like Jinyoung! Im not a two-timer! I got out of my bedroom and saw Jin sleeping at the couch peacefully. I put the blanket around him..

"Thanks for today Kim Jin.. Because of you I didn't lost my confidence. I do owe you alot.. Not as a Guardian Angel.. But as a friend. B-but.. But I do wish.. that... You are Jinyoung.. Goodnight.." I said while caressing his cheek and removing the hair that is blocking his face and walk back to my bedroom.

All she didn't know is that--

Jin's POV

'Im all awake'