+++ Bonus Chapter

JISOO'S POV

I am getting ready. Today is our wedding. "Jisoo.. You've grown up too fast.. My Baby Jisoo will became the wife of Kim Seokjin." Mom said. "He proved me wrong about him doing troubles when he is with you" she added.

"Mom.. I am nervous" I said. Making her smile. "Honey, Just remember that you will marry her because you love him.." she answered. I nod as a reply.

"Let's go shall we?" My mom said offering me her hand. She will walk with me to the altar. Then we started to walk when the gates finally opened wide.

I saw so many people gathered then there. I look in front and saw my soon-to-be husband. Me and my mom started walking in the altar. We stopped and Jin offered his hand. "Mrs. Kim Soo-Yoon, May I?" He asked my mother.

"Yes.. Please take care of her." She said. He nodded. I put my arm around his arm as we walk in front. "Let's start the ceremony.. Is there anyone who wants to stop the marriage?" The priest asked. "Okay, Since no one will stop this wonderful wedding, we will continue" he added.

"We are now gathered here for the wedding of this two young lovers who would want to have a wonderful family, We will start our vows. Please say your vows to each other" He said. Im actually nervous and happy at the same time.

"I, Kim Seokjin. Will fully accept who you are. I promise to love and support you whatever you do. I will always be beside you whenever you feel happy or sad."

"I, Kim Jisoo. Will fully accept who you are too. I promise to be the best wife you could ever wish for. I will always be there and always believe you if something happens. I will also make you happy and try my best to make you laugh"

We finished our vows.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Do you, Kim Seokjin, Accept Kim Jisoo to be your lovely wife?"

"I do"

"Do you, Kim Jisoo, Accept Kim Seokjin to be your lovely husband?"

"I do"

"Okay, You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said. We heard clapping and cheering. He pulled me and kissed me for 5 seconds. I got shocked when he lifted me up in a bridal style. He walk outside while carrying me.

"Yah! Put me down! Im heavy!" I said but he didn't listen. He put me down when we're finally at the gate. "Our ship sailed!!!" Our friends squeeled. "Yah! Faster I want to go to the venue!" Rosè said. "Foodsè as always" Jennie and Taehyung said.

FEW MINUTES LATER

I changed into a white dress to be more comfortable. While Jin wore a white suit. "Good Evening Lad and Gens! Please welcome our Bride and Groom!" The host said.

We walk and sat at the chair in front. "Please continue eating while some people will send a message." The host said.

JIN'S POV

Earlier, I looked at Jisoo, She looks down. I put my hand on her shoulder and asked her what' wrong. When she told me her sister didn't came I just realized the surprise I made. I talk to Sooji (invented name), Her sister to send me a message because she won't come. I made a presentation. Yes, I DID the presentation.

"Now for the presentation, made by our groom for our lovely bride~" the host announced making the people and Jisoo looked at me. There is confusion in Jisoo's face until they played the video.

She got shocked to see our friends sending messages.

Video :

Namjoon : Yahhh!! Congrats Jisoo and Jin Hyung! Hope you two last long~

Yoongi : Congrats to our newly wedded. Take care of Jisoo or else i'll kill you!

Hoseok : Congratulation! I hope you two last long. Take care of her Jin Hyung and same to you Jisoo. I love you both!

Jimin : Congrats lover birds! My prediction was right! You two will end up marrying each other and have a happy family! Stay healthy! Congrats again.

Taehyung : Congratulations Jin Hyung and Jisoo-ssi! After this don't forget us okay? If you forget us I promise to ignore you for a whole month! Just Kidding. Congats again!

Jungkook : Congrats Hyung and Noona! Let me and Lisa play with your kids okay? If you won't let me I will kick Jin hyung's ass! Just Kidding! Sorry! Love you both~

Jennie : Congrats to the both of you! I wish you all the best! Don't hurt Jisoo unnie or else you know what will happen Jin Oppa! By the way Love you both!

Rosè : Congratulations Oppa and Unnie~ Please love each other forever and always be happy!

Lisa : Congrats Unnie and Oppa! I want your kids now! Just kidding hehe. Please be happy, If you two have problems you can tell us and we will help you! Sarangahaeyo!

Kim Soo-yoon (mother) : Congrats to the both of you! I am proud to my Jisoo.. You're finally grown up! Take care of each other.. Avoid fighting okay? Saranghaeyo..

Kim Soo-Ji (sister) : Annyeong Sis! It's been a long time right? I know we didn't see each other for 4 years now.. Why did the both of you got married after 4 years huh?! I thought that the both of you will get married instantly after you made Jisoo say yes to you?! Sorry sorry Im just Kidding. My sis is finally growing up.. Don't fight okay? If you hurt my sister, I will bury you alive. I won't hesitate to cut your head off. Always remember to support and love each other.. Don't be jealous to Jin's fangirls! Well, That's all. I miss you all and I love you guys so much! Congratulations! Jalgayo~ see you guys.. SOON

The video stopped. I saw Jisoo crying because of happiness. I pat her back and hugged her. "Shh.. its alright.." I said making her stop crying. "Thank You.. Thank You" she said. We heard the people saying..

"Kiss"

"Well?" I asked. Before I could speak another word Jisoo cuts me off by kissing me. I kissed back. We heard cheering. "Yah! Stop that and do your 'things' later!" Jimin shouted making all of us laugh. "I want 10 child to call me 'auntie' are we clear Jisoo?!" Jennie shouted. The crowd agreed making us laugh.

"Yah! I'll even make it 20!" I replied to Jennie making them laugh and making Jisoo hit my chest. I laugh at her cuteness.

I wish life always end to hapiness.

- END -

🎉 You've finished reading Hᴇʀ Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ Aɴɢᴇʟ || 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒐 || 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍✔︎ 🎉