Chapter 30

Chapter 30 : Him

It's been 2 years since that happened. I am now working as a librarian at my old school, The Seoul University.. My aunt asked me to be the librarian because she is now the new owner of this school. I have a suitor.. He is Sehun. Taehyung is my bestfriend and the one who stayed with me. Kim Dahyun is my secretary in this library.

"Ms. Jisoo, A Group of people is finding you. Should I let them in?" Dahyun asked. "Yes" I said but my eyes are glued to the log book on my table. Then I heard familiar voices. I look up and saw the 6 boys and the 3 girls.

"Eonnie!" "Jisoo!" "Noona!" They said in unison. I stood up and go to them then hugged them. "We missed you!" They all said. "I do too!" I replied.  "We should hang out!" Namjoon said.

"Wait! You won't hang out without us!" A girl voice said. We all look back and saw.. Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jinyoung, Sehun and Irene. Me and Irene is now okay! "Then.. Ms. Dahyun" I said and looked at her. "Yes Ms. Kim?" She asked. "Stop with the formalities you are coming with us, Dress nice tonight. We will meet at the Park" I said. They all nod. "Hm?" Taehyung look at me with a teasing smile. "Okay fine.. My treat" I said making them wild.

I just chuckled.

NIGHT TIME

I am now here at the park. I sat on the bench. I wear this :

Then there, At the other side of the park

Then there, At the other side of the park.. I saw a familiar person. Wait..

KIM SEOKJIN!? I tried going there because he was about to leave but then someone pulled me. "Unnie! Where are you going?" Jennie asked. We're two now.

"Jennie.. I saw Jin.. I saw him" I said tearing up. "Unnie.. as you said.. He is a Guardian Angel.. You must be just seeing things" she said. "But--" she cut me off. "Sh.. Stop now Unnie.. He is gone now.. Move on" Jennie said.

Are you really gone now.. Jin?

FEW HOURS LATER

Jennie's First POV :

Now there they are. We didn't know that we will go to a fcking club. Our outfits are for hangouts. The real hangouts like going to park, mall or smthng. But the boys, Lisa, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jinyoung said they want here. So we ended up here. Then there they are all drunk.

Me, Dahyun, Namjoon, Yoongi, Tzuyu and Jungkook are the only one who is sober. I look at them and they look at me at the same time. We are fcking 16 and only 6 are sobers. "I'll take my girls home." I said. "Okay then, Jungkook and Dahyun-ssi.. Help Tzuyu. You guys will go with Sehun, Jinyoung, Irene, Nayeon" Namjoon said. "Me and Yoongi will bring Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung" Namjoon added.

We parted ways. I will put Rosè with Jisoo and Lisa that is sitting on the bench. I am now panting because of their heaviness. Then there's a familiar man standing beside me. Wait..

"JIN OPPA?!" I whispered