Family.

(Looking back at previous chapters I apparently got the dates of Ben's arrival in Japan mixed up due to the fact we were looking at some conflicting drafts in our notes without realizing it. The information in this chapter is the canon time that Ben arrived in in Japan and met the Jiro family)

Principle Nezu sat in his chair, his paws clasped together within the faculty room as he watched the individuals sitting opposite to him at the table. 

A piping hot pot of coffee steamed in the corner, presenting a deceiving atmosphere of friendly calm. 

However, Aizawa knew that like himself, beneath his soft appealing smile, the mouse-like principle was bubbling with fury within. 

The 'Tennysons', Ben's false parents were rich looking individuals indeed. 

Patrick Tennyson was a tall brown haired man in a manilla business suit and a ring from Harvard on one of his fingers. His features and body were fit and strong, and he bore a thick mustache and thin rimmed glasses. 

From the look of his body, he spent time regularly breaking his competition's will to continue competing with his business, and physically breaking the fingers of those who dared to cross him. 

Tanya Tennyson was a beautiful looking woman with flowing blonde hair, wearing a luscious black dress, and Aizawa recognized her from a number of modeling posters and star roles in many US films.  Rumor was she was slotted to play Nemuri in the upcoming R Rated Hero: Midnight Movie.  He had imagined the mobster family the Forever Knights and Overlord had set up might be somebody important, but this was a degree he wasn't expecting. 

Sitting next to them was a familiar face, or more accurately a familiar.. mask.. 

Enoch. The man claiming to be from Jorgeworth's Ironworks, one of the cover names for many of the Forever Knight operations across the world. 

"As you can see Headmaster, I am afraid that the Tennysons have grown rather.. displeased.. with the safety standards of this school." said Enoch. "After yesterday's incident, as well as the incident at the museum, it has been called into question if UA is truly suited to keeping Young Master Ben safe."

"Sorry, again, who are you in all of this?" asked Aizawa, his eyes glaring fiercely down at the masked man. 

"Enoch, I am normally the legal council for my company Jorgeworth's. However, as Mr. Tennyson has great familial ties to our wonderful top staff, I have been assigned to represent them in this matter."

"Bringing in a legal council to deal with pulling your son out of school." Nezu said. "Well, I can't pretend that isn't unusual. What brought on such an aggressive tactic? As I understand it, you two can simply request to take your son out and be done with it. No teacher would oppose a parent doing so after all."

"Oh please." said Patrick, his voice low and strong. "Don't patronize us Mr. Nezu. You Hero Academies train your children as soldiers, and send them to fight your battles, battles which should be handled by the police and proper authorities. You don't send high schoolers to the police academy."

"Indeed, I was okay with my boy studying under the Business Pathway, but when I heard he began going into the Hero Program." said Tanya. "This is too much."

"Heroes utilize their Quirks to handle situations that police cannot, namely other criminals with powerful quirks and disasters that go beyond normal human intervention's ability to quell." said Nezu. "Quirks are complex and vary greatly from person to person, so training them requires well trained experts and years of study. Police don't normally use their quirks because their training does not provide the necessary guidance to use such things properly in the field. Ben is not a drafted Soldier, he made the choice to study here of his own volition, and I must say he has become one of our most promising students."