1/ Quiescent

Quiescent

(Adj.) inactive; Soft spoken

POV- Ava Jo(I'm gonna start in her apartment looking for jobs)

How hard is it to find a freaking Enterprise CEO assistant job, I live in Seattle. I mutter to myself looking for job openings on my laptop. I keep looking around for a while and I come across an offer that seemed too good to be true. 'Vicci Enterprises looking for an assistant call: 1(206)848-0001 Lorenzo Vicci.

A few minutes later I decide to call because the worst that can happen is they either found someone or it's not a real number.

'Hello Mr.Vicci's floor, how may I help you.'

'Hi, I am calling about the Job opening for the assistant for Mr. Lorenzo Vicci I believe.'

'Oh yes, that is wonderful I will schedule you an interview, what is the best day. He is in tomorrow and Friday.'

'I am open tomorrow does 1:00 work for him?'

'Yes that is perfect I will let him know we will be expecting you tomorrow, thank you, dear.'

I start dancing around my apartment nervous but excited about the interview tomorrow. I go into the kitchen and make 4 pieces of Avocado tomato toast, with some homemade yogurt with fruit in it. For dinner, even though it sounds like breakfast this food is fitting, pretty healthy, and not to mention it tastes amazing. I finish my dinner and head to the bathroom to shower after my long day of college. Half of my classes are online and the other half are in person with the professor. I get into the shower and wash my hair and body. Once I am done I get out and brush my teeth, I go to my bedroom to change into my bedclothes, and eventually fall asleep when I get over being anxious. I put on a silk cami and matching silk shorts and lay in bed. I turn my bedside light on and read Emma by Jane Austen for my English Literature class. Thirty minutes later I doze off into sleep.

|The next morning|

I wake up to the sun in my eyes, uhggg it's too early for this. I head to my bathroom and get ready because I have two classes before my interview. I hop in the shower and wash up, today was shaving day so it took longer than normal. I get out and go to my bedroom. I put lotion on and I get my outfit out of my dresser. I decided to wear a brown plaid skirt with a white blouse and a matching brown plaid blazer. I put on my black tights over my black lacy panties I put on the matching black lace bra. I put on the rest of my outfit and spray perfume.

I go to my first class of the day which is my classic intro to Literature. It felt like it took forever but I love English Literature. I go back to my dorm room and eat. The clock hits 12:30 and I decide to leave so I'm a little early. I get there at 12:50 and go to Mr. Vicci's.

"Hi I'm here for the Assistant interview I made an appointment yesterday," I say to the nice lady at the front desk I spoke with yesterday.

"Oh yes, I will have you go to the end of the hallway to the left he's in a meeting and he will be in as soon as he gets back." She says and I head to his office. I find it and walk-in. I sit in a chair in front of his desk and I put my resumé on his side of the awfully large desk. I hear footsteps and the door open I immediately get shy and intimidated. Shit, I haven't even seen his face and I'm terrified.

"Hello Ms. Taylor, how are you?"

"Um, I'm uh doing great sir, uh how are you," I say with a slightly shy smile.

"I am great, so let's get into this." He says firmly sitting in front of me.

"What made you want to apply for this job?"

"Well I'm a literature major and uh I think it would be good to put a good job on my plate so I have the money and of course the experience." I smile brightly at him.

"Wonderful, what is your favorite piece, of the literature of course." He says making eye contact which intimidates the fuck out of me.

"I um really enjoy Classic English literature, so probably the most popular Pride and Prejudice," I say.

"Is something the matter darling?" He says concerned

"Um no no, I'm ok," I say lying to him.

"Ok well no one else has applied to this job and I seem to like you so, no need to wait for an answer when I already have one. You are my new assistant, your desk will be that one over by the door. If you have questions you don't have to far to go. And if you don't mind can you come to my place tonight I have some things we need to talk over, I can provide dinner." He says

"Uh sure I um don't know where you live and I um walked here considering it's not so far from campus. So would you mind giving me a drive sir?" I say embarrassed that I just said that.

"We can work that out just follow me after 3:00 to my car." He says to me.

"Ok I'll get myself situated, thank you so much, sir."

The clock turns to 3:00 and I see him get up and grab his keys I get up and put my stuff in my bag.

I follow him out of the room and we both step into the elevator. I choose to stand close to him and he looks at me I bite my lip. "Stop biting your lip before I bite it for you." He says which leaves me shocked

My cheeks heat up from embarrassment and I stand looking at the doors. We walk out the elevator at the same time and his driver opens the back door for me to get in. I just assumed that he would be sitting in the front passenger but he crawls in making me scoot over, with a lot of contact. I can feel the sexual tension flowing throughout the car I scoot over the middle and buckle my seat belt.

During the car ride he puts his hand on my thigh without thinking I cross my legs, just habit I guess. He chuckles and leaves me blushing again which makes him laugh some more. I move his hand off my thigh adamantly he laughs and puts it back on. I look at him now frustrated, move it off unbuckle, and move to the next seat so we are a seat away. He laughs some more thinking this is some sort of game and before I can get my buckle clicked pulls me into his lap. Which wasn't very hard for him considering I am pretty small. I get mad and cross my arms while he is holding onto me so I don't move. To tease him I move my ass to 'situate better'.

"I know exactly what you are doing." He whispers in my ear which startles me and makes me flinch. It caused me to move again not purposely though. I squirm to try to get out of his hold but he just grips me tighter.

"Isn't this weird I'm your assistant," I say very annoyed with some attitude

"You better watch the attitude." The game turns serious now.

I roll my eyes and try to pry his hands off my waist. "I'm tired how much longer," I ask nicely so hopefully I get a helpful answer.

"Only a few minutes." He says sternly still pissed off from my tone. I lay my head back on his shoulder and put my legs in his lap so I'm more comfortable since he won't let me sit in my seat. I fall asleep quickly because I am so tired. I feel movement and a breeze I open my eyes and see that he's carrying me inside. I start to get mad. "Why didn't you wake me up and tell me we were here!" I say pissed off, in a bad mood because I got woken up.

"I said watch the fucking attitude!" He raises his voice and scares me I squirm to get down and he lets me.

"I know this wasn't part of the plan but can I take a nap, I stayed up late last night," I ask expecting something stupid back.

"Yes Ms. Taylor, follow me." He says walking up some stairs in his huge house I'm talking huge. He leads me into a room, that has a four-poster bed with black sheets. I would assume it's his which kinda bothers me because I'm his ASSISTANT. "Ok, thanks I'll be down when I wake," I say hitting the bed and instantly going to sleep.