3/Oblivion

Oblivion

(n) The state of being unaware of what's happening around you.

As I lay there staring at his beautiful presence I start thinking about my job, today is a Saturday so I don't have work or school which is very nice. I start to lean up to put clothes on, getting insecure bc I have only undergarments on. That doesn't make sense but I might have gotten hot or something. I remember being pissed at Lorenzo last night for yelling at me about how I should be more careful. I put my legs off the side of the bed turning away, and he grabs me and pulls me as close as he can to him. "Where do you think you're going sweetheart, don't want you getting lost again." He whispers in my ear with his morning voice which makes me instantly wet. "I need some clothes and a shower Mr. Vicci," I say to him smiling. "I can help you out on the shower but I don't know about the clothes." He says with an evil smirk and a chuckle. I almost channel my inner attitude but I don't like getting yelled at so I do a subtle eye roll. "Why did you just do that?" He says oddly calm which is scarier than when he is mad. "Um, can you show me to the bathroom please," I ask regretting every choice I have ever made. He grabs my wrist firmly and yanks me off the bed, and practically drags me down the hall. "Here, towels and soap are in there I will be in my room just come back when you are done, got it," he says sternly and sounds utterly pissed. "Yeah thank you, Mr. Vicci," I say embarrassed, I walk into the ginormous bathroom and start taking off the little amount of clothes I have on. I start the shower and walk-in. I made the shower pretty hot which is weird for me because I usually take cold showers. I sit in the shower for a while because I don't want to confront Lorenzo about clothes. I wash my body and hair, and I get out of the shower I grab a towel for my hair and body and I just stare at myself in the mirror for a while. Once I am done wasting time I walk out and I don't wanna get lost because I don't want to wander around without clothes.

"Lorenzo!.... Lorenzo, I need you." I call out and wait for him outside the bathroom. "Hold on Bellissima(google translation- beautiful)."He says which gives me butterflies, he comes around the corner with a smile on his face. This is the first time he saw me without makeup and I'm only covered with a towel which is scary, I feel very exposed and insecure. He grabs my hand and leads me back to his room. "You are so damn gorgeous Ava Jo," he says admiring me and I blush at his comment. "can I borrow at least a t-shirt or something I don't want to walk around without my clothes since you have taken my other ones, shoot I left my bra and panties in the bathroom," I say starting to get pissed at Lorenzo for taking my clothes. I start walking toward the way of the bathroom but he gets in front of me and I get trapped between him and the wall. "Fuck Lorenzo do you think this is a joke I just want my damn clothes," I say letting the attitude out. "Don't ever speak that way to me again Ms. Taylor. I've had enough of the attitude and I have given you the easy way out one too many times now. Get in that fucking bed and take your towel off. Now!" he raises his voice at me so I look him up and down and chuckle. I say the words that I will take with me to my grave "make me." I roll my eyes and as I walk out the door. He grabs my neck and pulls me around and throws me on the bed and replies with "you said make me," with a stone-cold stare piercing into my eye.

"This towel too much," he says as he rips it off me suddenly exposing my naked body, but I feel nothing because I am too pissed to be embarrassed. He grabs my face and roughly starts kissing me I don't kiss back until he takes his other hand and wraps it around my neck making me gasp. His tongue enters my mouth claiming it. To tease him I palm his growing erection through his pants. "Don't mess with something you don't want to mess with doll," he whispers in my ear making me wet. His mouth trails to my breasts he sucks on the left one massaging the left one. "Lorenzo, stop." I say breathing heavily "shhh it's ok Ms. Taylor." He says reuniting the kiss. his hand trails down to my heat and he started rubbing my area."mmh Ms. Taylor you are already dripping what are we going to do about that?" he says breaking the kiss. "Lorenzo-" he takes his finger and places it over my mouth. "Goddammit, Lorenzo fucking listen to me," I say raising my voice so he can let me talk. "What do you want Ava, Jesus," he says sassing me back because I made him stop. "I've never done this before, none of this." I say flustered. "what do you mean you've never done this, are you telling me you're a virgin." he says royally surprised. "Yes. I am." I say starting to feel insecure. "No no no it's ok amore, it's ok." He says to me hugging me making me melt. He puts his hands back where they were and slides a finger in. "Loren- fuck." I moan breathlessly he adds another finger which gets me closer to my release. he keeps the pace and I reach my orgasm. "Fuck Lorenzo- I." My legs start to shake and release on his fingers. I roll over on my side my back towards him and he comes behind me and cuddles me up to him.