One-Shot

Hello! This is out first R-18 story that We've ever done, so please excuse our inexperience and enjoy the story.

Story by Jossannette and Laurie.

Owner of Naruto and Sasuke-Masashi kishimoto.

Japanese words:
- Dobe: a nickname for Naruto, like stupid.
- Teme: a nickname for Sasuke, like bastard.
-usuratonkashi: another nickname for Naruto, like idiot.

Warning: The following One-shot contains Strong language, Explicit details, Sex and Gay love (Sasuke and Naruto) If you don’t like boy to boy romance then go away, if your curious then read at your own risk and if you are a yaoi fan, then please enjoy the story.

                                                        Close To Overdose

“Hey, do you like guys?”

“As in…”

“Sex partners”

Said Naruto as he sat next to Sasuke in the bar. Sasuke said nothing to this; he just took his glass of alcohol and quietly took a drink. He silently looked at Naruto to see if he was bluffing or being serious. His face showed determination, so he was serious about the question. Sasuke thought about it for a while; he let go of his drink on the counter and sighed.

“I do both…”

“Oh, cool. Then you wanna pair up with me?”

“Naruto, you’re drunk.”

Sasuke said as he called the bar tender for another drink. He told the man what he wanted and turned to Naruto to see if he too wanted a drink. Naruto gladly accepted and told the bar tender he wanted the same shot. They both drank silently until Naruto slammed the glass on the counter and looked at Sasuke.

“Sasuke, I’m not drunk, I asked a girl if she wanted to have sex with me but she declined.”

“So I’m the replacement?”

“You’re my other option.” Naruto said with a smirk on his face.

Sasuke just looked at Naruto and tried not to smile, he thought that Naruto was trying to look manly and it just made him look plain, damn, cute. Sasuke felt a little insulted at Naruto’s comment but he let it slide. He looked away and played with his glass when a small chuckled left his lips.

“So you just want somebody to fuck with tonight, right?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“And you’re fine with a guy?”

“That’s why I asked you, didn’t I? ...Sasuke, are you drunk? That was a stupid question just now.”

“You wish, Dobe.” Sasuke said as he closed his eyes and smiled.

“I just don’t want to see your crying face in the morning when you regret this.”

“I’m not going to regret this you bastard!” Shouted Naruto as he got up from his chair and landed his right fist on the counter. Sasuke thought, He’s going to regret this; he’s already drunk. Sasuke just sighed and got up.

“Stop making a fuss, let’s go.”

“What! We’re going?’’ Said Naruto as he saw Sasuke walking towards the exit.

“Hey! Sasuke-bastard, don’t ignore me!” Naruto said while following him.

They got out of the bar and stared arguing about the house in which they were going to do it. Naruto offered his house in which Sasuke obviously refused because he didn’t want to start cleaning up Naruto’s room at one in the morning. Sasuke hated Naruto’s apartment because it was always messy and because he is a cleaning type, he refused even more. Naruto kept arguing about his apartment being clean but Sasuke just grabbed the Dobe’s hand and pulled him for the direction to his house. After walking a few blocks they arrived at Sasuke’s house. They got inside and took off their shoes.

“I thought you were kidding Sasuke but, your house is actually spotless.” Naruto said as he looked around the house. Sasuke just ignored him and went to get some water. He wanted to be a little more sober before he goes to the bed. He finished drinking his glass and walked towards Naruto that was still inspecting the house. Again he grabbed his hand and led him towards the bedroom. When Naruto entered the room there was a sweet scent that hit him in the face; it reminded him of Vanilla. Sasuke led go of Naruto and went to the bathroom. Naruto looked around the bedroom and notice that he had just one picture frame on his drawer. The room was so much like Sasuke, the color of the walls were gloomy and he had this big black carpet placed in the whole room. The lights were off but he only had a lamp on. The annoying part is that Sasuke had a king sized bed and Naruto just had a twin one. Insulting Sasuke's bed for being so big, Naruto gently went and jumped on it.

(What am I thinking...and Sasuke of all the people that were in the bar. -    Said Naruto as he picked himself up and sat down in the middle of the bed.- Yeah, of course he's handsome and has a sexy vibe and sometimes lookes erotic but......

What, the, hell, are, you, thinking Naruto!?! He's your rival, and a childhood rival at that! We know all our strong point and weak points and our likes and dislikes! But wait- why is he doing this with me in the first place? Just because I said I needed a sex partner? Isn't he doing to much for me? Is he even doing it for me? Arrrrgggghh!!!! This is crazy!! I have to much alcohol in my system.)

"What are you doing?" Sasuke said as he saw Naruto pinching his face and slapping his cheeks. Naruto looked at Sasuke for a second and
rapidly stopped what he was doing.

"What, you already regretting it?" Said Sasuke as he closed the bathroom door with a bottle of lube in his hand.

"No, stop saying that I'm gonna regret it! I already made up my mind!" Naruto said a little embarrassed by the lube Sasuke had with him. ( so that's the lube I'm going to use with Sasuke, I have to prepare him good so it won't hurt.) Naruto thought as he saw Sasuke sit down in the corner and placed the lube on the bed.

"...should we start..?" Naruto mentions.

Without getting a response from Sasuke, Naruto got and placed himself next to him. Everything seemed to go slow, Naruto was looking the other way, his heart beating a little faster than usual and  a little embarrassed at what he was going to do with Sasuke. He felt like a little girl, like if it was his first time. Of course it was a first with Sasuke but he didn't have to be so nervous. Even the mood was perfect but Naruto didn't know what to do because it was fucking Sasuke. Naruto thought he should make the first move since neither of them were moving. As he thought that, Sasuke placed his left hand in Naruto's thigh. This surprised Naruto and made him look in Sasuke's direction.

Sasuke's face was close to Naruto's.  Black eyes were staring into deep blue ones. The atmosphere was tense as Sasuke slowly moved forward to try and close the gap between them. Sasuke stopped, just moments away from touching Naruto's lips.

"Close your eyes." Sasuke said as they both kept staring at each other, not either of them avoiding their
eyes.

"You, too." Naruto finished saying when he felt soft lips pressing against his.

At first Naruto was a little surprised, but slowly he closed his eyes and let all his senses take over. The kiss was sweet and gentle. The sensation Sasuke gave Naruto while their lips were pressed together was perfect. Slowly and tenderly Sasuke broke the kiss but he didn't back down, he  softly started giving little pecks in Naruto's lips. Every time Naruto felt the touch of Sasuke's lips on his own, he felt small electric waves running through his body.

Without breaking the kiss, Sasuke got up and stood in front of Naruto. Sasuke got a little too high for Naruto so he raised his head so it could be more comfortable for the two of them. Still being glued to each other, Sasuke leans forward and falls on top of Naruto. Without much thought Sasuke pressed the kiss more further.

Naruto felt a tongue passing thought his lips. Startled by Sasuke's tongue,  Naruto quickly opened his eyes and though. ( wha- he wants to enter my mouth! But if I let him pass that would make him the top, and I want to top HIM!) So Naruto immediately grabbed his shoulders and placed Sasuke under him.

“I’m gonna be the Top." Said Naruto to Sasuke as they looked into their eyes, no longer kissing. All Sasuke did was smirk and so he grabbed Naruto's waist and pinned him down again. They were now at the edge of the bed. Naruto's eyes brighten in a playful way so he did the same and slammed Sasuke into the bed. This game lasted for 4 or 5 minutes, with them swinging and grabbing and slamming each other on the bed. Naruto pinned Sasuke for the last time and both were huffing from rolling so much in the mattress. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at his dobe for pinning him down but he didn't give it much importance, for now.

"Haa... I win!" Naruto said excited, happy that he was going to be the top. To keep him quiet Naruto rapidly bent down and place a kiss in Sasuke's lips but this time it was a little different. He caressed Sasuke's cheek and slowly depended the kiss.   Naruto opened his mouth and requested entry. Sasuke gladly opened his mouth for him to enter. The kiss was a little sloppy at first; of course, it was Naruto after all, and drunk at that but thanks to Naruto being drunk Sasuke could take the lead. He gently moved his hand to Naruto's back and hugged him. They still had clothes on so they couldn't feel so much skin to skin, but they sure felt their body heat. Sasuke slowly pushed Naruto's head more into the kiss. Their tongues were sweetly interlacing. Their breathing were troubled. Their hearts were racing.

While Sasuke loosen the grip in Naruto's hair, he gently moved in a sitting position with Naruto on top of him and Naruto didn't even noticed.They were still kissing each other passionately as Naruto wrapped his hand around Sasuke's neck. He then shiftily moved his hand down Naruto's back until he grabbed his butt. Naruto almost let out a shriek from the surprise attack Sasuke gave him. He was starting to think that Sasuke still wanted to be in the top.

With that in mind Naruto started fighting for dominance, again. The game of sucking and pulling each other's tongue was very difficult for the both of them.

Sasuke tried not to eat Naruto right there right now. Even through naruto was drunk and Sasuke was not, something about him made him sparkle in Sasuke's eyes, like a little kid with his first love. As for naruto, he couldn't take it anymore. The fragrance of Sasuke's body was making him more drunk than before. His gently, tasty kisses made him even lighter headed. He didn't want to lose, but his body didn't listen to him either. Naruto felt a little helpless at the moment.

So for Sasuke, this was the best opportunity he was given. He noticed that Naruto was really into it, so he kept kissing him and slowly placed Naruto on the bed beneath him. He ended the kiss and began caressing Naruto’s cheek and behind his ear as well.  He gently moved his hand down Naruto’s body; Naruto feeling every touch of Sasuke’s big hand. Sasuke stopped in Naruto’s jeans and got the belt off in a yank.

“Sasuke…I want to… be…the top.” Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke in the eye with their chest rising and decreasing and mouths huffing and puffing.

“Naruto, I want you.” Is all Naruto heard from Sasuke’s mouth. He rapidly grabbed Sasuke’s shirt and pulled him closed to him.

“Teme! I said I wanted to be the top! Don’t just say you want me when I said that I wanted you!!”

“Oh? You wanted me? So I wasn’t your other option? That means I was your only option” Sasuke said with a smirk forming on his face. Naruto’s eyes widened as he hear Sasuke say those words. His cheek started turning red as he led go of Sasuke’s shirt and looked the other way.

“Wha-what are you saying!  I- I told you that you were my other option and that’s it!” Naruto said while covering his face with his hand. Sasuke was still smirking when he took Naruto’s hand and moved it away from his face. He lifted Naruto’s chin and got close to him.

“Don’t play with me Naruto, we are childhood friends after all, so I know exactly when you are lying…like now.” He said as he licked Naruto’s chin passing his jaw and all the way to the tip of his left ear. He slowly nibbled Naruto’s ear and said” Like this here, this is one of your weakness, your left ear.” Sasuke said with a husky voice as Naruto shivered by the touch.

Sasuke smiled at Naruto's shiver, he knew that slowly he would get him
to submit.

"Don't fuck with me!" Naruto growled.

Sasuke grabbed Naruto's both hands and pinned them on top of his head.

"But you’re already like this." With his face close to Naruto's, he slowly moved his hips and grind against him several times.

He saw Naruto's face turn from an angry expression to a confuse, almost denying the pleasure face. Sasuke too couldn't resist the feeling of them grinding each other.

"Sasu..ke.." Sasuke almost came with Naruto's voice so low and gruesome but at the same time so arousing.

"Sto..stop-" was all Naruto would say when he got trapped in Sasuke's lips. Sasuke couldn't let this chance pass, he knew that if he let Naruto talk now, it could turn into another fight for dominance, and so he wasn't patience Uchiha.

He could feel Naruto's hard boner rub against him and it felt amazing. The hotness from Naruto's pants was passing throw and into Sasuke's pants, the sensation was a little different then what he expected and it was getting him a little too impatient. They still had their clothes on so they couldn't feel skin to skin contact but there were about to.

He got a hand under Naruto's shirt and started feeling his stomach and chest real slowly, real tenderly. He must say, for Naruto, that looks so funny and wiggly, he had a pretty hot built.

Naruto's muscles stiffened underneath Sasuke's hand by the surprise from his touch. In his mind he was saying that he HAD to be the top in this moment but his body wasn't listening and neither was his heart. He wanted to be the top because to him Sasuke was always in top. Not in a sexual way, even though he was right now, but in any other way. Always in fights, missions, and even games. Even if almost every time he won, he wanted to be acknowledged by Sasuke, he wanted to be equal.

So Naruto was determined that even though he was obviously going to be the bottom, because he just really wanted to get to the good part, he would let Sasuke do him, because he knew, he would surely win this battle.

He brutally grabbed Sasuke's shirt and removed it from his body revealing white but strong built. It surprised Naruto a little because he thought that it was gonna be a white and flat stomach, but it didn't seem that way. Of course he knew Sasuke worked out and so did he but his body didn't have to be so fucking perfect.

He pulled Sasuke by his back and crushed the body with his.

Now with both shirtless bodies together he felt the wonderful sensation of the skin to skin contact. He though that he was becoming a girl, he was paying way to much attention to the minor touches, but he couldn't help it, it felt right...the skin to skin contact with Sasuke.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke's neck to pull him into a kiss but stopped almost inches away from his lips. He locked eyes with him for a minute to see if he could find some kind of answer. And so he did, in Sasuke's eyes he found a kind of determination and want. He wasn't disgusted or anything, he just really wanted to have sex with Naruto. So Naruto sort of realized that and smiled a little.

Sasuke noticed Naruto's small smile and got annoyed, so he grabbed Naruto's face and smacked their lips together. He demanded entrance immediately and so he got what he demanded. Naruto opened and felt Sasuke's tongue entering his mouth. Their tongues swirled and turned as their saliva mixed together. While Sasuke gave him kisses, Naruto was trying to complete a sentence.

"Did you have...a drink that had... vanilla in it? ...You taste...like vanilla."

"Hn, don't talk Dobe."

Naruto pouted a little but kept kissing him. They kissed deeply for minutes, like if there was no tomorrow. Naruto felt that he had to do something else, because he needed to do something before Sasuke, or else he won't be winning this battle at all.

He got a hand in between their bodies and started unbuttoning Sasuke's pants. He successfully did it and began pulling the pants down to Sasuke's thigh, he tried to go lower but it was difficult with their bodies together. Suddenly he felt comforting warmth in his stomach disappear. The cause was because Sasuke briefly got up to finish getting his pants off. To waste no time he got Naruto's shorts off too. It was funny because Sasuke had black cotton briefs on. It totally fit him and he looked sexy too but it was just so him to wear that. As for Naruto he only had an orange fishcake boxer, so adorable and at the same time so hot. This was their though when they saw each other's undies.

"Pft!!" Was their reaction when they got a glimpse of their underwear's. They laugh a little, a comfortable atmosphere and shortly after Sasuke got back down on top of Naruto. When he got his body against Naruto he felt Naruto's still hard on, well he saw it earlier but feeling it was another thing. As for Naruto; it was the same. He felt Sasuke's boner pressed against his. He felt a little embarrassed but he still did what he was thinking.

"Nice undies you have there." said Naruto as he playfully brushed his lips on Sasuke's ear.

"Hm, I know you like them, usuratonkachi." Naruto chuckled at his comment while grabbing Sasuke's hips and moving them together with his. They started kissing while their movements started going a little bit faster, so Naruto took the chance to get his hand in between them again and this time Sasuke didn't have pants, just his brief, so it made this easier for Naruto.

He playfully got his fingers to move around the line of Sasuke's brief in circles, around his back and in front again. Sasuke felt those fingers in his body and he knew Naruto was teasing but he didn't say anything, he was going to have his moment to tease later. Naruto went to each side of Sasuke's brief and pulled down slowly, revealing a hard cock in the process. It had a little bit of pre-cum but that was only natural since they've been rubbing each other for a while now. Naruto moved his fingers and touched the head of Sasuke's penis.

Sasuke let out a breath; while Naruto moved his fingers up and down, Sasuke relaxed to the touch. Naruto's fingers where smooth and warm and the movement was almost as if he was tickling Sasuke. Naruto then wrapped his hand around Sasuke's cock and started pumping slowly.

"Ugh."

Sasuke grunted in Naruto's ear while he had both hands in each side of Naruto's head. Thanks to the sudden act that Naruto made, Sasuke's nipple got hard as a chill ran up his spine. Naruto noticed that Sasuke's nipples were hard and moved his free hand to one of them and then started massaging. Touching that pink nipple in all of that white skin was unexpectedly arousing Sasuke. Naruto started kissing his neck and sucking lightly and even licking the salty sweat that he had produced in Sasuke. He licked a little lower and bit his collar bone making a red mark in the way. He made his way to the nipple while still moving his other hand down there. Naruto's lips brushed lightly on top of the nipple and slowly opened his mouth to enclose it.

"Ugh...shit." So he likes that, Naruto thought as he kept licking and sucking more of Sasuke's nipple.  He played with it and even teased it a little while Sasuke's boner grew bigger in Naruto's hand. Naruto's movements were great, he pumped fast and hard and sometimes he went to the base and squeezed tight enough to make Sasuke grunt from the pleasure. Naruto tried hard not to smile while Sasuke watched him; he was so pleased with himself for making Sasuke, the great Uchiha, make an unwanted sound. Sasuke pulled Naruto's face up and kissed him. He wanted to kiss, that's all there was to it. While they crossed tongues and saliva’s Sasuke felt stuffed inside, he hasn't jerked off in a while so this was the perfect moment, and the only thing was that he wasn't going to hold back much, at all. He enjoyed Naruto's great hand job for a bit more and then felt the rush of sperm going to one specific spot until it came out, the feeling was perfect as always, only it felt a bit better thanks to Naruto. He's whole body glomped against Naruto's with a satisfactory sigh. He then looks at Naruto with his eyes half open and said to him,

"You're not smiling but it's all over your face, that pleased face of yours, it's not going to be like that when I'm done with you."

"You’re talking all big but you know you felt great, you just don't want to admit it, Baka." Naruto said with a little smug in his expression. Sasuke clicked his tongue and looked the other way, he got a little irritated but in that moment he got an excellent idea, payback was gonna be sweet...or salty, who knows.

He got a hold of Naruto's boxers and got them off in a second. He grabbed his hips and bit his neck; slowly licking where he bit and doing the same thing while he kept going lower, until he got a hold of Naruto's manhood. Without a doubt it was surprisingly cute, is what Sasuke thought when he looked at it for a few seconds. The color was a little lighter than he's normal tan color. The size was fairly big, well bigger than the last time he saw it in the free baths; but not as big as his.

"It's embarrassing if you keep looking at it like that, it looks like you want to eat something you've been dying to have." Naruto said with pink checks as he eyed Sasuke to see his reaction.

"Heh...well, don't mind if I do." Sasuke said as he kissed the tip of it.

"Mmh"

 Naruto made just a low sound so he could keep his voice inside. Just that kiss made him make a sound, imagine the rest; he was surely going to die.

Sasuke made a tiny smirk and grabbed the base of Naruto's dick. Gently he licked the tip again and again, Naruto knew that he was teasing and it was working. He just wanted to thrust into Sasuke's mouth right about now but of course he wasn't going to show his weak side, he just waited until Sasuke would figure out that it was not  affecting him or so that was what Naruto wanted Sasuke to think.

Sasuke grabbed Naruto's balls and started massaging them. He started kissing the veins that were staring to appear in Naruto's manhood and figured that his teasing was working pretty well, so much for the act that Naruto made, Sasuke wasn't that stupid, so he knew that Naruto had been holding the urge to just do whatever he wanted. He laughed in his mind and decided that he should start with what would make Naruto go crazy.

He stopped massaging and placed both his hands on each side of Naruto's hips to prevent him from moving upwards. Then he slowly wrapped his lips around Naruto's tip and went down, making a bit of pressure with his lips but at the same time moving very tenderly. Sasuke went up and stopped at the tip, again, to do some tongue action. He did this several times until he started going faster.

As for Naruto, well, he was in agony. He was making these unbearable sounds that were making him more embarrassed but he couldn't hold it, Sasuke was just a fucking pro at doing blow jobs. He thought he did good, but boy was he wrong. The moisture of the insides of Sasuke's mouth was driving Naruto mad from pleasure. He wanted to move his hips but Sasuke wouldn't let him. All Sasuke did was hold him in place and tease him real good and slow.

Naruto's body couldn't take it anymore either, as his muscles started tensing up and he couldn't stop the goose bumps he was having from all this hot feelings. He grabbed sasuke's hair and pulled him up so they were looking eye to eye.

"Sasuke just, please....stop teasing me." Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke with a glimpse of water in his eyes.

Sasuke froze. He really didn't imagine Naruto, of all people, to beg him to stop; he even had his eyes watery. Sasuke didn't know why but something clicked inside of him and he felt hot and hornier than before, it's like he liked this side of Naruto, the submissive type.

"Mmh? You want me to stop teasing? But I haven't even started." Sasuke said as he looked at Naruto and sucked him at the same time. He couldn't help it; he liked teasing Naruto very much. Naruto attempted to pull Sasuke's hair so he would let go but he wasn't even pulling to an extent that made Sasuke stop, so Sasuke kept sucking. Naruto grunted and threw his head back
into the pillow while squeezing his eyes shut.

"Ngh, I wanna come!"

 He couldn't take it anymore; he wasn't an expert to hold up for very long so he was pretty much as his limit since the beginning.

Naruto tensed up and released his cum in Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke completely swallowed it and though that it tasted kind of salty, but he did see that coming, it was Naruto after all, the only Dobe that can't live without ramen. Naruto had his eyes closed and was sweaty all over. He even had an I'm-all-good-now-thank-you-very-much expression on. Sasuke kind of smiled at that, Naruto was always the type of person that share his emotion to the whole world, so he felt mostly happy that he was an opened book in making love too.

"Wow...that felt good." Naruto said with content sighed, and then suddenly he felt fingers at the entrance of his ass.

"I'm pleased that you felt good but now comes the good part." Sasuke said as he spread Naruto's legs and got some lubricant on his fingers. He slowly rubbed the hole in a circular movement and got his first finger in. Naruto grunted and rapidly hold Sasuke's hand.

"What. You scared?" Sasuke asked Naruto as he looked at the hand that was holding his.

"Of course I am you idiot! It's my first time doing it from behind! And plus, aren't we going to fast? I just came you know."

" I can't wait any longer than this, don't be such a baby and hold the pain; you’re used to doing that right?"

 Sasuke regretted his words the moment he let them slip from his mouth. He slowly looked at Naruto and saw this sad expression, like he understood that Sasuke said the same thing once, that Sasuke told him that he always bears his pain and that it was irritating and annoying, that kind of emotion.

"...I'm..sorry.." Sasuke whispered.

Naruto just nodded and smiled like he always did.

"You always overdo things so I'm kind of getting used to it, so just keep going, I want to hurry up and do it already!"

"Oh, now you want to hurry up? Such an unsure Naruto we have here." He said smirking.

"Really...Stop teasing and start moving your fingers dammit!" Sasuke just chuckled and did what Naruto told him. He moved his finger in and out, and in the process he got another finger in and kept doing the same thing. Naruto made some uncomfortable sounds but he never told Sasuke to stop. Sasuke kept opening him and moved his body forward to be in eyesight with Naruto. He lowered himself and pressed his body and lips against Naruto's. As they kissed one of Sasuke's hands was in the entrance and the other was caressing Naruto's hair.

Naruto had his legs all open and his hands were holding Sasuke's face while they kissed some more. He was feeling more comfortable now that it wasn't hurting so much, actually he was feeling pretty good, and he felt like his insides were itching, like he wanted something more.

He grabbed Sasuke's hair and pulled him back.

"Sasuke...did the lube had something weird in it?"

"No. Why you ask?"

"Cause I'm having this weird feeling inside and it's kinda itchy."

"Huh? Then, let me see if I can reach it." Sasuke told him as he thrusted his finger a little deeper.

"It's still itching! I can't take it! Sasuke do something!" Naruto said a little anxious and scared. Sasuke didn't know what to do, he thought he should put another finger in but that would make Naruto in more pain but still, it was the only thing on his mind so he gave it a try. He entered another finger slow and smoothly.

"Does it feel better?" He said.

"Ugh! Sasuke are you still teasing me? It's worse now; I need it to go in deeper!"

 Sasuke thought for a second; he obliviously wasn't going to put his whole hand in, so he got to the simplest conclusion, Naruto needed a shot.

He spread Naruto's thigh and positioned himself in front of the entrance. Naruto gasped as he felt something poking at his behind.

"Wait! Are you...Nngh!" He grunted as he felt the head of Sasuke's dick entering. Naruto got tense from the sudden action and grabbed the sheets for reinforcements as he squeezed his eyes and waited for the worse.

"Naruto, you’re real tight, just breathe and try to relax." He told Naruto because it was getting difficult for him to keep entering and he didn't want to hurt him either.

"Ugh! Bastard, it hurts!" Naruto hissed at him. Sasuke grabbed the hand that where squeezing the sheets and hold them tight with his. Naruto felt Sasuke's hand interlaced with his and felt a little reassured by the sweet touch.

"Calm down...I won't hurt you, Trust me." He said with a surprisingly calming voice and determination. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and relaxed with Sasuke's words. Usually Sasuke never says those kind of words, so when he said that, he meant it.

Sasuke started entering again, bit by bit, feeling the heat of Naruto's insides wrapped around his penis. The sensation was out of this world, even though it was a little tight and the moist of the lube helped out, it was the perfect fit. It felt like they were meant for each other and neither of them knew, up until now.

"It's all in. Are you okay?"

"Mm, it's a little uncomfortable that I have something inside me and it doesn't hurt! But it's still itching." Naruto said normally, even though he had Sasuke inside of him.

"Umm, you can ah...move now." Naruto said, feeling his insides hot and itchy.

"I know usuratonkashi." He said as he slowly moved out and in again, almost stopping again just so he wouldn't hurt Naruto more than what he already told him. Sasuke sighed and closed his eyes so he could feel all the hotness and stickiness from Naruto's inside.

"Haa...it feels good inside you, Naruto." He said as he let go of Naruto's hand to grab the hips and pull Naruto closer to him. Naruto was feeling it too, it felt so hot inside and so damn good, his itchiness was wearing off and he was getting more into it by the minute.

"Heh, I'm flattered that you feel good inside me, the Oh so cocky Uchiha." Naruto said with a smug face, teasing Sasuke now that he felt better and with more energy than ever.

"Hmph! If it doesn't hurt anymore, why don't you show me with these hips of yours?" He said as he harshly moved Naruto’s hips.

“Aahh!”

 Naruto moaned as he felt his hips being brutally shaken by Sasuke.

Sasuke thrusted in and out of Naruto’s entrance even more excited than he normally would have done it. He was absolutely right; doing it with Naruto was the best. He didn’t have to be worried about if it was hurting him or ask him every second if he was alright; like he had to do with the girls. Even through Sasuke did ask him if he was alright, it was only because it was his first time with a man but this specific man, was totally on a whole new level. He was feeling every touch to the bone, and that has never happened to Sasuke; up until now.

He kept on thrusting Naruto more firmly and faster, feeling every muscle clenching around his member. Every time Sasuke moved, Naruto would let out this inevitable sound of pleasure. He tried his best to keep his mouth shut but the harder Sasuke pushed, the louder his moan sounded. Naruto tried to cover his mouth with both his hand so that those unwanted moans would stop coming out but Sasuke didn’t let him. Sasuke grabbed Naruto’s hands and moved them to his neck.

“Don’t think I won’t hear your voice just because you cover your mouth with your hands…whatever, you don’t have to hold in your voice, just grab on to me and let me hear you.” Sasuke commanded as he put Naruto’s hand around his neck. He tried not to sound so desperate, desperate to hear Naruto’s voice. It was the first time he heard his partners moan sound so freaking sexy and hot, he got more excited every time he hear that sweet sound, that melody that he himself was creating in Naruto.

“Bas..tard..You’re doing this on purpose!” Naruto said, trying to speak in between his pants and grunts.

“Well, you asked for it.” Sasuke was right; he did ask for it, he did ask Sasuke to have sex with him. It did irritate Naruto a little, but he wanted this, and plus, he’s insides stopped itching so Naruto thought for a moment and decided; he was going to show Sasuke just who was in charge here.

He grabbed a strong hold on Sasuke’s neck and pushed his hips deeper in Sasuke’s direction as he grabbed him by the neck and kissed him passionately. Naruto ran his tongue around the insides of Sasuke’s mouth in a heated way and pressed his lips against Sasuke’s ones with a devouring feeling. As they kissed each other; Naruto without knowing, licked a very sensitive part of Sasuke’s mouth, his palate.

Sasuke trembled by the unaware touch as a good sound escape from his throat, making him blush by his sudden behavior. Naruto looked at him with a surprised look and stopped the kiss leaving just a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Haa...woah...the sound that you just made was super sexy." Naruto told Sasuke, who was maybe in the same effect as Naruto, mesmerized.

"Wh-what!? I didn't make any sound! It was all you!" He said a little on edge.

"Oh yes you did!! I just heard you! You made a really erotic sound, it really turned me on!" Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke who was dying to go underground and stay there from the embarrassment. Naruto chuckled and thought he just looked fucking adorable.

"Shut up usuratonkashi!" Sasuke growled as he took out his member from Naruto's hole and grabbed him by the waist turning him upside down, he's butt facing Sasuke's direction. He grabbed Naruto's butt and squeezed and stretched to get a better view of the entrance he was once again going to penetrate.

Naruto got surprise by the sudden action and struggled to move away but Sasuke's slender finger didn't let him go far. He got a strong grip on Naruto's body and positioned himself at the entrance. Slowly but a little more forceful he grazed Naruto's hole and pushed in more faster than the first time. He kept pushing until he got his whole member inside Naruto again. Waisting no time he started moving and thrusting Naruto in a very wanting way. He pushed in and out and kept repeating again and again the same action. Every thrust was going deep and hard, he could hear Naruto moan from all the power he was giving his shoves.

"Ugh...ah!...ah!...Sasuke, good... It's good..!" Naruto moaned, trying to hold just a little bit his voice from screaming the words.

"Mmh!...yeah...it feels good." Sasuke said as he listened to Naruto's moans.

With all the sweat they were producing Sasuke's hands were slipping away from Naruto's body, so he grabbed Naruto's shoulder with one hand and hold Naruto's waist with the other. He pulled Naruto's body towards him while at the same time he thrusted him. Their bodies were in perfect rhythm and even their hips were perfectly synchronized with their movements.

Naruto was feeling good, he was feeling pretty good right now but still, that didn't stop him from feeling every movement and every touch. Suddenly there was a touch in Naruto's back that almost made Naruto burst into laughter but he stopped himself before he ruined the mood. He felt silky wet hair in the center of his back and figured that it was Sasuke who put his head down.

Sasuke raised his head up a little and led his hair fall slowly at the back of Naruto, trying to hold his balance while still making love to him. He noticed Naruto had trembled but he didn't move from his position.

"Sasu-ke.. You- your hair is...it, it tickles!" Naruto said as he trembled again and tried not to laugh out loud.  Sasuke chuckled and got his head away from Naruto's back.

"Why are you laughing!?" Naruto asked, somewhat pouting.

"You're so sensitive Naruto, I'm fucking you right now and all you feel is my hair tickling your back."

"I feel everything okay?? Don't make fun of me!"

"I'm not making fun of you; you're just to fucking adorable." Sasuke said besides Naruto's ear with a lusting voice. Naruto shivered by the words Sasuke told him and sighed, feeling mostly embarrassed for what he just heard.

Sasuke smiled and grabbed Naruto's member with his right hand and started stroking him up and down.

"Ahh!! Don't- don't touch there! Ugh!" Naruto grunted as he felt the touch of Sasuke's hand in his dick. He was in a very difficult position, he couldn't move from the grip Sasuke had in his waist and to add to the difficulty, Sasuke's hand was very sensual. His hand was so hot and soft that even Naruto could feel his touch in every move his hand made. It was a really delightful feeling he was having, even though he felt Sasuke's hand working their magic, he felt his back side really pleased too. Sasuke was satisfying him to the max; both of his sides were pretty content.

Sasuke liked to tease Naruto very much, even when little he always made him angry. So he knew that pestering Naruto's member was exactly what Naruto didn't want him to do; until he got a taste of it that is.

"Mmm! Ah...ah! Damn...huff...can't control my voice." Naruto stated to himself feeling like he was losing the battle.

"Nn! Haa...let me hear it, don't hold back." Sasuke muttered.

Naruto had to try something as soon as possible before he gives in to the pleasure and forgets about the battle. He tried moving away from Sasuke to see if he could do a different position or maybe feel a little less enjoyment. Naruto did move, but only to the edge of the bed.Sasuke noticed the he was trying to run away, even though he just wanted to have more chances of winning the little battle they were having, Sasuke didn't see it that way.

Sasuke grabbed Naruto's waist and shoved his butt to his dick making Naruto gasped and moan from the surprise he received. Sasuke thrusted possessively into Naruto's body making him groan, hiss and grunt with all those thrusting he was getting. With every shove Sasuke did; Naruto would feel goosebumps all over him and on some specific penetrations, he would curl his toes from the excitement.

"What are you doing?! I just wanted to change positions, you Baka! Baka! Sasuke!" Naruto argued, trying to stop Sasuke from thrusting so hard.

"Liar, you were going to run away from me, am I-"

"Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! I'm telling you it was to change positions!" Naruto interrupted. "So stop shoving your dick so hard in me, it feels...weirdly good." He uttered almost in a whispering voice, trying to stop himself from blushing. Sasuke observed him and smiled a little for hearing Naruto's true feelings.

"Then, let me shove it some more so you won't feel weirdly good but strangely amazing." Sasuke snickered and thrusted once more, making Naruto grab the edge of the bed and whimper in pleasure.

"Mmmm~ ah! slow-slower! Sasuke~" Naruto pleaded. Sasuke was ravaging him in the corner of the bed and at the same time was hitting his G spot making it impossible to resist. Naruto could hear Sasuke's grunt and that made him more horny than before.

"Fuck...Ngh!..It feels amazing." Sasuke whispered.

Thrust after thrust; Sasuke's penis was going in and drawing out of Naruto's insides to the fullest. He teased Naruto by grabbing a chunk of his hair and pulling it, just so he could hear his beautiful cry. Yes, Naruto cried when Sasuke pulled his hair but he didn't give a shit right now because he was feeling too good to argue. Their hips were in a perfect rhythm again and their body temperatures were getting higher and higher by the minute.

"Shit! Ah! Hah! Ah! Sasuke harder, do it deeper!" Naruto yelled loud enough so that it could reach Sasuke's inner thoughts.

"As- you- wish!" Sasuke stated with every shove he made. He rapidly turned Naruto around and positioned him in the missionary. Naruto was happy that he change their position and that he could finally see Sasuke's face again more clearly.

Naruto teasingly rapped his legs around the back of Sasuke's thigh forcing him to drive deeper into him and make Sasuke moan. Rapidly, Naruto grabbed the back of Sasuke's neck and embraced him with a kiss. The familiar taste of Sasuke made Naruto moan. Their breaths were uneven, but even that didn't stop them from making out. Sasuke could hear their hearts beating at the same time and he kinda felt happy about it. Feeling Naruto this close was something he was never going to forget.

"Naruto..."

"Huh?"

"......nothing."

"What's wrong Teme?"

"I said nothing." Sasuke answered with a hint of blush in his cheeks, embarrassed to say more. He continued kissing Naruto and penetrating him so Naruto wouldn't ask more about the "thing" he couldn't say.

The pleasure was taking over both of their bodies and they couldn't even do a simple conversation.

"Co-coming! Te-Teme, coming!"

"Then come, Dobe." Sasuke commanded as their feelings were overflowing and their hearts were overjoyed.

Naruto arched his back from the bed and curled his toes from the pleasure that was driving him crazy. Sasuke eyed Naruto and took in his body reaction. When he looked at Naruto's face he immediately felt his heart stop. He saw the sweat from his face, his wet hair, his mouth slightly open, his brows a little furrowed and his eyes shut. The moment Sasuke saw that expression, that coming face, he definitely finished falling in love with him. Sasuke finished seeing Naruto's body shivering from his last come and couldn't help but stare at how beautiful he looked. He was entirely mesmerized by Naruto's actions and came in one go.

Naruto, on the other hand, was in pure bliss. He felt something warm filling his insides but he didn't care, he was way into it to notice and his whole body was in a state that felt very hot and very relaxed.

".....like you."

 Naruto suddenly froze. He heard two words that he really couldn't believe, and that they came out of Sasuke's mouth. He slowly looked at Sasuke and their eyes met.

"Huh..?....what...did you say...?"

"......"

"Did...you just say you lik-" Naruto was cut off as Sasuke grabbed his neck and kissed him to shut him up. Naruto tried to push him off but Sasuke had a strong grip and didn't let go. Sasuke slip his tongue in and Naruto moaned slowly. They made out for about four or five minutes until Naruto pulled Sasuke's hair for air.

They both gasped, trying to get their breathing more stable. They bump their heads together and looked intensely at each other for minutes without saying a word to one another. Then abruptly, Naruto starts giggling and Sasuke looks at him somewhat surprised.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked.

"Hehehe!"

"What the hell, what's your problem?"

Naruto swiftly gave him a peck in the lips.

"Me too."

"Huh?" Sasuke questioned confused.

" I like you too." He told Sasuke while giving him one of his beautiful, bright smile.

Sasuke had a blank expression, like the words Naruto told him didn't quite get to him on time. They stayed moments with their heads together until Sasuke finally figured what Naruto said. He lifted his head from Naruto's forehead and chuckled.

"Hmph....Dobe." Sasuke said as they laughed together.

He got off on top of Naruto and rested beside him.

"Hey, Sasuke?"

"Mm?"

"I can get addicted to this." Naruto pointed out.

"Huh? Addicted of what?."

"Sex, with you."

Sasuke stayed silent and turned to look at Naruto.

"Are you saying we should hook up?"

"We should, we should! We love each other, right?" Naruto smirked and Sasuke smirked back.

"Maybe we should."

"Woohoo!!!"

"But if we date you can't always eat that addictive ramen you always have, got it? You need to eat healthy."

"Mmmmm...okay! But then you have to give me my other addiction."

"Heh, so you prefer this addiction instead of your ramen addiction?" Sasuke questioned him with a smile in his face, watching how Naruto slowly smiled and turned to look at him.

"Maybe."

-END-