HSA: Allied Shinobi Force & the Final Prophesy [Part B]

Ayame Uchiha?

Sakura's Confession!

Exiting the room with mutual resolve, the Inseparable 4 proceeded hurriedly along the corridor of headless statues. And then Naruto shot his canine comrade a cautious gaze.

"Right!" the deity responded to the silent prompt, morphing into his second form and instructing Hinata to mount him.

She heeded his command.

Naruto frowned in his battle-readiness, pacing ahead of them. "Even if Kakashi-sensei didn't tell her about my clones, I'm sure Granny Tsunade sent reinforcements to this place, just in case I found out about the war and attempted to leave.

In a nutshell, we'll more than likely have to force our way out of here. We don't wanna commit ourselves to any fights and end up hurting anyone, so just focus on clearing a path off the island. I didn't want to leave so soon, but I need to see Sakura-chan. I'll leave another clone to deal with whatever's going on with Yamato-taichou."

Hinata and Kurama nodded.

"From what I've gathered," Kurama began. "We were attacked by two of Madara's accomplices."

Hinata gasped. "Ma-Madara?"

Naruto's face hardened into a scowl, his disdain obvious. "Who were they?"

"I can't say; I only sensed them during the fight from where I was."

The princess averted her face and blinked in a combination of embarrassment and guilt. We were so caught up in making love that we didn't stop to think about what the frequent turbulences meant. And, even when the room turned upside down, we couldn't tear ourselves away from each other.

Kurama's eyes darkened gravely. "Despite being swiftly intercepted by reinforcements from Kumogakure, the wood element user was kidnapped during the assault."

Naruto shared the deity's anxiety. "And with Madara's Sharingan..."

"...It shouldn't take much effort to extract information," Hinata contributed in a glum tone.

Finally, they came to the exit of the cave and, like Naruto predicted, Tsunade did send reinforcements. The group of seven stood firmly at the cave's exit, their hardened expressions portraying their reluctance for debate.

Were Konoha shinobi always this hostile?

"Sorry, but we can't let you pass," Shibi said calmly, a story hidden behind the tint of his sunglasses. "Kindly return from once you came, both you and Hinata."

In her defiance, the princess clung tighter to Kurama's fur.

Naruto frowned, his nonchalance far outweighing theirs. "What's Shino's old man doing here — why are you guys guarding me?"

"Just go back! We'll explain inside."

"We can just as well talk outside," Naruto retorted.

"Shibi-san," a familiar voice rose above the warble of the waterfall. "Let me talk to him."

Iruka made his way to the forefront.

Naruto wasn't surprised — instead, his frown deepened, knowing why they brought in a man he shared a close bond with; a man commended for his eloquence and tutorship among all the academy students.

Iruka smiled.

"Save it," Naruto was curt and serious. He blinked slowly, his eyes dangerously bright and resolute. "I'm not exactly sure of your reason for being on this island, but my being a part of this war isn't up for discussion. Rather, it's either you guys let us pass the easy way... or the hard way."