and, that's a wrap.

hello, author here.

i just wanted to come and say how much i enjoyed writing this book and coming up with plot points. i know how much shit my followers are going through so i decided to write this book as a way of informing you and everyone else that YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

hunny, you're worth it. you are fucking worth it. i would trade the world just to know that chxnels- is still breathing. or that DANGEROUSGAYMAN is happy. anything.

i probably wouldn't even be here if i knew that any one of you was not here, walking on this very earth.

if you go back to jonah's letter where i wrote that tate is a tr*mp supporter and is a bad influence, just know that's not true (at least i think it isn't)

if you go back to jonah's letter where i wrote that tate is a tr*mp supporter and is a bad influence, just know that's not true (at least i think it isn't). hopefully she doesn't support tr*mp, though she is a really bad influence.

as well as gabbie. if you go back to chapter eleven, i stated that she is a h*e and a sl*t. just know that this is all NOT my honest opinion on her, though i don't like her.

the boys, too. in this book, i/daniel was always stating that the boys were abusing him and was always saying bad things about them. THAT IS N O T MY HONEST OPINION ON MY BABIES. they might have been in a few scandals and have done some pretty fucked up shit, but they've grown from that. i do N O T support they're behavior the past few months, considering both corbyn and daniel got called out (at least daniel apologized).

i still love the band and will continue to support them, but this fandom needs to get their act together, as well as the band.

and, before i go, i just wanted to say thank you. for everything. i am so incredibly thankful for all the reads on this book and all the support i have gotten the past few months, even if LITERALLY ALL the comments i get on this book are 'omfg im crying'. i will never take this 'fame' for granted.

THANK YOU.

-adela