Fallen Angel.

Jason was alone, he always has been. He loved it, yet, hated it at the same time. He loved the quiet, the scilence of the dark, the gentle light of the stars. But, he also loved the friendly laughing and the soft voices, not the loud and obnoxious voices of his previous pack. The world he lived in was almost perfect to him, but there was one thing missing, someone to spend it with, to share his happyness with, to prove to himself that there was, at the least, one person or thing in the world that cared about him.

As he sat on the same grassy meadow that he spent many, many mating seasons. He named it The Lonely Rose Meadow, because on on hill, which was the hill he always sat on, had one lonely rose on the top of that hill. He looked up at the starry sky, clear as a fresh diamond found in a cave. The stars to him were his ancestors looking down at him, telling him to never give up, keep breathing. Tonight, he looked at one very specific star, that seemed to be the brightest of them all. In fact, he didn't recognize that star, it seem to get closer and closer, actually, it WAS getting closer and closer. The "star" went right over his head and landed at the bottom of the hill, dirt and plants flew everywhere. The small crator was glowing a bright light. He decided to walk closer to it, as he did, the light began to dim.

He was about three feet away from the thing, the light was completely gone, he couldn't beleive what he was seeing. It was an Angel Dragon, a dragon species that was thought to be extinct over ten thousand years ago. She wore a yellow Jacket,  jeanshorts with black tights. She had long hair and a long tail. She seemed to be unconscious, he had to admit, she looked kind of cute.

Jason dragged her out of the creator and onto the hill. She was breathing gently and slowly opened her eyes. "Hello? A-are you okay?" Jason asked. She seemed frightened, but nodded, she pushed herself back a tiny bit back, breathing a little heavier. He stayed where he was, sitting on the ground, to show he wasn't a threat. He spoke in a softer voice, "it's okay, I won't hurt you." She moved closer to him with a small smile. She spoke with a soft and sweet tone, "H-hello."