part 22

Author POV

Meanwhile, at the same house but different levels, some minutes before a gunshot was heard through their in-ear monitor.

"Seolhyun!" Choa shout to the younger who is guarding one room

"yes, unnie? Is it Loona's manager? Assistant of Y/n? right?" Seolhyun asks to Choa unnie pinpoint, and as always, so much question she asks

"yes, Yes Seolhyun. We already caught all of the other thugs. Be careful, some of them can bite you" she said while putting Lille on the ground

"ah, I will introduce you to them. They are a member of Seoji's thugs, but they already fed up with them. So they defected from the group and agreed to cooperate with us. The woman beside Claire is Kubo. Kubo Shiori" she said as Kubo waves her hand

"two persons who bring other thugs are Yongpi, and Ryuusei" they wave their hand after being introduced.

"so, there isn't Haseul? The one who got caught is Claire?" Choa nods at her

"why you want to do this dangerous task, Claire?" she asks. As usual she really curious about something.

"because I know that Y/n will save me. I trust him as a person who his promise can be trusted" she said and Seolhyun nods her head.

*BANG!!

"you hear that, unnie?" Seolhyun said and Choa nodded.

"I will call the other team," she said and start to said something through the in-ear monitor.

"ah, I heard Y/n Shouting but not too clear. I think Jimin and Mina unnie are far from him." Seolhyun said, then Choa nods her head. "let's go" then they go downstairs.

At Basement. Some minutes before.

"Y/n STOP! YOU WILL BECOME A CRIMINAL IF YOU BEAT HIM TO DEATH. YOU KNOW THAT JIMIN UNNIE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BECOME A CRIMINAL. SHE WILL BE SAD IF SHE KNOWS ABOUT IT" Mina shout at the younger. She thinks that's affected him because he slowed down.

Seoji thinks it becomes a chance for him to fleed, then he starts to go to the door. But unfortunately, his footsteps are too loud to be heard. Y/n throw himself toward him and it succeeded. Y/n do Bear hug toward him to make him doesn't go nowhere. "you must go to hell, damnit" he whispers

"but you first will go to hell" Seoji pointing his gun toward Mina. Not like before, he can protect Mina from his gun as he chops Seoji's hand and made him release his gun. After that, he kicks that gun far from two of them.

"you're dead Y/n!!!" Seoji said as he tried to kick him in the face. "hahahaha, take that, wha-" he surprised that his leg is being grabbed by Y/n.

"you're the one who will go to hell," he said coldly as he tackles Seoji's pivot really hard, while Seoji is falling down, Y/n grab his neck and slam him to the ground.

*BADUM. He dropped really hard made 5 people above him surprised.

"you hear that?" Yongpi, Ryuusei, and Kubo nod their heads. They lock the room, so anyone can't go out from that room and go downstairs to the basement room.

Y/n still stands and sees Seoji screams over his lungs. That sounds really hurt for him. Mina already takes out the bullet from Jimin's chest but Jimin's condition gotten worsen.

Y/n now chokes Seoji until Seoji isn't on his foot. Seoji starts getting wild as he tried to lock Y/n's arm while he is below him. "HAHAHA, you will had broken hand after this HAHAHAAH" Seoji said as he pulls Y/n's hand like tomorrow is his last day. But surprisingly, Y/n didn't scream or saying anything.