𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑

LUNA AMOR

"I don't know why you don't want to do this." Nycole said as she looked at me after Millie called all of them. "Maybe because i'm uhhh tired?? and i look bad!" The girls looked at me to each other and their eyes widened. "What! guys do i look that bad!" They shook their heads and Millie sat down next to me. She took my hand into hers and looked at me into my eyes. "Girl you know I hate eye contact." I said as I looked away.

"You look great! Nycole still has her uniform on- why do you have it on?" She looked at Nycole as she took of running to her room. I stood up and walk to the mirror that was at the corner next the the tv and balcony. I looked at my outfit. I had on a green matching sweatshirt and sweatpants with white socks on. My face just had on concealer, mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. "I guess?" "That's the spirit!" I laughed as Nycole walked out with an over sized shirt and white socks. "I'm gonna go to the market since I haven't gone anywhere. Bye!" they waved as I went into my room and slipped on my white vans and got my phone and wallet.

as i was walking down the street i spotted a garden shop. my eyes lit up as i walk to it. i've always been around plants as a kid because of my grandma. not trying to brag but i have a pretty good green thumb. i spotted some flowers and was greeted with an elderly woman. "good afternoon love! if you need any help just ask me. between you and i... the roses are fresh and smell wonderful!" i smiled at her and picked up a rose. "they definitely do smell wonderful" she smiled and went to another costumer.

LOUIS PARTRIDGE

"and we are here because of what?" i turned to jack and rolled my eyes. "my mom taught me that if you ever go into a woman's house it's proper to buy flowers" "or is it for your little crush?" "no!" he laughed as i shook my head "well i'm gonna keep walking see ya!" i waved and walked to the little garden shop. i'm glad you can pick any flowers you want because i tend to know which are the freshest. i walked towards the roses and stopped in my tracks. there she was. she looked so beautiful even without having to try. she looked at each of the flowers and picked up a sunflower. i walked slowly to the roses trying not to trip.

i reached for a rose and examined it. i turned my head to look at her and right when i did that she looked at me. a smile formed onto her lip as she looked at me. "hi that's a very good flower you picked there. i'm sure whoever you are giving them to are going to love it" i smiled at her and looked at the flower. "you think so? i mean my mom always told me that it's right to bring flowers to a lady's house" she nodded as she looked at my face and locked eyes with me. i felt my cheeks getting hot and everything turned into a blur. "hey aren't you nycoles friend?" "huh? oh uh yeah... i'm so sorry if she-" "it's fine you don't have to freak out... i think you're cute too." i smiled at her as she put down the sunflower.

"would you like picking out these flowers with me?" she nodded her head as she looked down at the flowers. i picked up two sunflowers and held them out with the white rose. "think that's good?" "i think it's beautiful" i nodded and saw that she picked up small white flowers and handed it to me. "pick out your favorite flower." i looked at her and back at the flowers. "you sure three sunflowers look good together?" she laughed as she nodded her head. "whats wrong with more sunflowers?" "are those your favorite?" she nodded as we got more.

LUNA AMOR

as we walked into the apartment laughing at the dumb joke we made everyone's attention turned to us. "an hour late! explain!" a curly head said. "we got flowers... if you would've stayed with me you would see that you have to make the boquete yourself" everyone looked at each other and looked at us with a smile. i looked at louis with a confused face as he shrugged his shoulders. "luna finally found a flower nerd like herself!" "shut up nycole" everyone laughed as finn, jack, noah and vanessa introduced each other to me. "it would be crazy if you guys liked the same flower. sunflowers are so lame!" i looked at noah while louis looked at me with wide eyes. "oh no... you guys do huh?" we nodded as millie shouted something. "sunflower!" "huh?" "i'm going to call the both of you sunflower! it's weird that you guys like the same flower" "no it's not"

"you know what would be perfect for this topic? some music!" i watched as nycole put music on her phone and connected it to the bluetooth.

Sunflower
Sunflower
My eyes
Want you more than a melody
Let me inside
Wish I could get to know you

Sunflowers
Sometimes
Keep it sweet in your memory
I was just tongue-tied

And I don't wanna make you feel bad
But I've been trying hard not to talk to you
My sunflower (sunflower, sunflower)

i looked at louis and laughed at how random the song played. "even harry is connected to you" jack said with wide eyes. "i brought uno because i'm very good at that game!" he pulled out the deck of cards and started shuffling them. "i'll get something to drink for us" i walked to the kitchen and started looking in the fridge. i heard someone walk in and saw louis. "millie told me to get her a water and potato chips." i nodded my head and got waters out. i put it on a tray and looked at the snacks we had. "which ones should we take" i asked louis as i turned around and met his eyes. usually i get uncomfortable but with him i don't.

Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
I couldn't want you any more tonight (tonight, tonight)
Kids in the kitchen listen to dancehall
I couldn't want you any more tonight

Sunflower
My eyes
Want you more than a melody
Let me inside
Wish I could get to know you

louis eyes widened as i started laughing. "maybe harry is watching us" he said sounding like he was scared. we stared at each other then bursted out laughing. he fell to the floor while i was holding onto the counter with one and and the other holding my stomach. everyone soon came in with confused faces.

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN

i tapped them all on the shoulder as the two were on the ground laughing with harry styles blasting in the back. i pointed to the living room as we all walked back "what? i enjoyed watching that." i nodded at finn. "don't you see! they barely met and are laughing so hard at who knows what!" they all nodded as we heard their laughs dying down. "that was so dumb!" luna told him. we heard nothing then more laughing coming from them again. "oh to have someone like that" Nycole said putting her hand over her heart. "But sadly draco is real and cold hearted" she threw her self on the couch as we laughed a little but still heard the two sunflowers laughing.

Soon we saw them walking back and putting down the tray. Half way through the game we had a water break. Luna and Louis made eye contact. Out of no where they both spit out their water and started dying of laughter. "Whats up with them and laughing!" we all shrugged at vanessa and ended up laughing with them.

———————
YALL IK THIS CHAPTER US HORRIBLE. but i got so much school work rn. ILL WORK ON MAKING THE CHAPTERS MORE BETTER I PROMISE.