𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟒

————

————

"WHY IS SHE CRYING?" asked millie as she looked at me crying on the couch. "something over har-" "why couldn't harry and louis just be left alone happily together!" i yelled then broke down crying more.

The door opened again but this time it was our new friends. I clicked play on another Larry video and started watching it. "i've never seen this happen other than tiktok." said jack. "Should we play sign of the time? maybe he can stop her from crying" I got up and smiled.

"i'm bored let's do something" they all stared at me then bursted out laughing. "Let's have those cool cottage core picnics!" millie said while jumping up and down. We all agreed while everyone went back home to dress into the theme because it was millies rule. I slipped on a dress that had little flowers on them then got ready to do my hair and makeup. I went light on the makeup and put my hair in a low bun with some hair pieces out.

Nycole got a basket and put in some snacks and fruit we cut up. As we arrive we saw jack hanging upside down on a tree. "look i'm a bat b- ah!" and with that he fell on the ground. "i think i'm fine... yes i'm fine." we all shook our heads and saw millie setting up the blanket.

"Hey" i turned to my side and saw louis. i gave him a small smile and a wave. "Need help setting up the food" "yes please" i said as i saw that nycole was on the playground standing on a swing. "oooo strawberries!" yelled millie as she took them out my hand and ate some.

a couple hours passed. most of the food were gone and mostly everyone was on the playground acting like little kids except louis and i. "i feel like a parent looking at my weird kids." said louis while scrunching his nose. i nodded my head as i looked at them.

at the distance you could hear some of them yelling then jack playing store with the wood chips. "so why were you crying?" "oh uhh just over harry styles and louis tomlinson..." i said as my cheeks turned a little red. Louis bursted out laughing as i slapped his shoulder lightly. "does every girl cry over them?" i shrugged my shoulder as i pulled out my phone and shuffled my playlist. I set my phone back down and looked around.

Is it alright to feel this way so early?
And in my blood, all the sweet nothings
Fallin' in love over night

Didn't mean to get so close
And I know that I should probably go
But I got this feeling
Tell me, good God, I know

"i love this song! and clairo." i smiled at louis as he did too. I leaned down on my elbows and crossed my legs.

Touch you softly
I call you up late at night
No doubt it isn't right
But you could be my one and only
You get me in the mood
Know what I'm tryna do
Do you think that we can move closer, baby?
I want you
Yeah, yeah

Louis then threw him self down and stretched. "Millie watch out jack is gonna hit u with wood chips!" i yelled out as i saw jack get out of his little store with wood chips in his hand. Millie yelled as she took off running with jack chasing her. "You didn't buy anything from my store you monster!"

And all my life, been wanting this forever
And in my mind, think of ways to ask you
"Why don't you come over some time?"

Didn't mean to get so close
And I know that I should probably go
But I got this feeling
Tell me, good God, I know

Touch you softly
I call you up late at night
No doubt it isn't right
But you could be my one and only
You get me in the mood
Know what I'm tryna do
Do you think that we can move closer, baby?
I want you
Yeah, yeah

"I'm tired" said louis while yawning. I looked over at him to lock eyes with his sleepy ones. I moved the pieces of hairs that were in his face and smiled at him. "Take a nap then duh" he laughed as he laid down on my legs. "Is this okay?" I nodded my head and raked my fingers through his fluffy hair lightly.

And I don't care what they say
Care what they say to me
I'm doing it differently
Baby, I'm doing it differently

With that sleep took over him. "How cute... You guys make me sick and lonely" said finn acting like he was going to cry. "Well we are playing hide and seek so help me spot them!" he turned around to the tree then started counting.

 "Well we are playing hide and seek so help me spot them!" he turned around to the tree then started counting

13,456 people liked
lunaamor: y'all see noah's shoe?

noahschnapp: LEAVE MY SHOE ALONE🙄
↪️lunaamor: smelt like a trash can🤢💯‼️

milliebobbybrown: those drinks were so good

louispartridge: u guys didn't let me nap.
↪️nycoleavery: k says that 2 hour nap😐
↪️lunaamor: right besfran😹

jackdylangrazer: i have $5 from my shop thanks yall😁
↪️lunaamor: make me a mud pie!

fan1: IS THAT THE UGLY SPARKLING WATER
↪️lunaamor: ask millie and her dying taste buds 😳