A brand new day and a birth of treachery

A ceremony was in full swing.

Many guests from different provinces had gathered for the event declared by the Emperor himself. Higher nobility had received an invitation to the party by the head of the country. Who in their right mind would reject such a one nice offer?

The banquet was held in the great hall of the Imperial Palace.

The gala reception, representing the similarity to masquerade ball, is collected a great number of notable and influential people not only from China, but also the neighboring countries. This meeting was attended by many different species of animals. There were ducks, peacocks, swans, eagles, sheep, goats, rabbits, tigers, lions, some snakes and a few courtiers servants, such as rhinos, wolves and jackals. Servants bustled around the room, trying to serve and to please every guest. All present were dressed in various outfits, from luxury fashion to clown costumes. Many wore rich kimonos, dresses and robes. Certainly everyone had masks. Some had the usual white, gold or black masks, hiding their faces. Others had masks of different demonic beings or some monsters. The last wore masks of different animals. Tables, filled with all sorts of different food and drinks, stood around the hall. Some guests were eating delicacies of imperial kitchen. Someone went and examined the decor of the palace. Many talked among themselves about past days and current reception or discussed political situation with groceries of wine.

At the hall's end was a huge throne, from which one could see all. There sat the royal family. The Emperor himself was talking about his affairs with approximate generals. Shen was standing near him. He was dressed in a white robe with white mask made out of feathers and some kind of silks. His metal talons ones again hid his scars. The avian was deep in thought. Finally he achieved his dream. Despite this, he did not give rest to the thoughts about young peahen, who gave him the opportunity to achieve what he has always wanted.

It is a week since as the future heiress to the throne helped him.

A lot of things have happened lately.

One week ago...

In Gongmen City...

A new day has just begun.

It was morning so everyone just got up and started to do their things. Little by little, the city became filled with aura of happiness. A few people were on the streets. Recently occurred woes were still fresh in their memories. However, many residents have tried to throw out of their heads those misfortunes that happened to them. Citizens tried not to think about the hardships they had to endure, not to think about the bandits that attacked them and not think of a peacock that has brought them so much grief, misery and suffering. They thought that everything finally gets better, that their suffering behind them, that they no longer have to suffer from the tyranny of peafowl and that they no longer see him.

How wrong they were...

Po and Furious Five just woke up and went to eat at the inn in which they were lodged by Master's Council.

Master Shifu went to deal with matters related to the recent events.

Warriors were going to leave and have already started to collect their belongings. After everyone was ready, they were waiting the return of their master at the entrance of the inn.

"How long do we have to wait? I'm tired." Po said, referring to near standing.

"You alone just ate more than half of the food, provided to us, and you still have the audacity to complain about something." Tigress said grumpily.

"Oh well, the food was so little. I'm hungry again." Po continued to bother Tigress.

"It's not surprising that you have such a big belly, you can shove in as much food as a bottomless barrel." Monkey tried to joke.