breaking the taboo

Mom i want to study... Why are you trying to teach me to cook and scrub and clean??

Because that's what women do.. They cook they clean, they look after their family...

And where is this written?? Where is the guide book??

It's a doctrine of forever.. We have been doing this for forever..

What if I want to break it??

You can try but the world won't allow you my child.. You can try try and try but in the end you'll succumb to cooking and taking care of family and you'll end up a baby producing machine..

How can you say that mom?? How can you be so sure??

Because my child, even I tried... I rebelled.. And in the end I failed... Because in the end even you would've complained if I didn't cook and fend for your domestic demands.. This is our fate... This will remain..

...........................

Dad he forces me on my wedding night?? How can you justify this??

Does it need justification?? He is your husband.. He has the right..

The vows gave him right?? To torture me?? The vows gave him the right to coerce me?? The vows gave him the right to force me to sleep with him?? Where am I in all these?? What about what I want??

Beta marriage is the legal bonding that gives your husband the right to sleep with you.. It's not coercion.. It's marriage..

So marriage is the legalised way to rape?? Is that what you want to say?? Where is my consent in this??

Beta girls don't give consent.. They obey..

And where is this written..

It's written in the books of the society.. We earn and order and you follow..

THAT'S GENDER EQUALITY WE WOMEN WILL HAVE ALWAYS..