Intro

Hello guys!! Welcome to my book 'KPOP' !
This is the introduction of this book,please read it fully!
Soooooo do you all know kpop? Haha is that even a question for kpop stans?
So this book is basically going to be fully about kpop,everything is gonna be only about kpop! If you're a kpop fan,or interested in becoming one or simply wanna know about it or you're interested in reading this book,do read further!!💜
And haters.....get out :)
This book will have my kpop MV/teaser reactions,updates of kpop,what I think about something or some kpop tracks,or rants about stuff and more! We will also discuss sometimes about things and stuff! It's all gonna be kpop!
And it's more of gonna be only about the groups I stan,you may not like it if a chapter is about the artist you don't stan,I'm really sorry for that :(
But If you want me to react to a particular kpop MV,you can ask for it in the comments and I'll see about it if I have time!
We kpop stans can have fun together uwu
If you're new to kpop,you can definitely count on this book :)
And guys,I ain't a professional person or something,I'm just a big kpop fan and my immense love for kpop made me do this,so I hope you enjoy❤
And the cover of this book is made by me!! See above in the media, I tried my best,let me know how it is! :)
Some important instructions:
》No fanwars.
》Don't hate,share your opinions but make sure it's an opinion.
》Tag your friends who knows kpop if you want!
》If the chapter is about an artist you don't stan,don't hate.
》 Read further if you're interested.
》 Do vote if you enjoy/like the chapter.
》 Don't be rude.
》 Don't hate on anything PLEASE.
》 Correct me if I'm wrong in some update!
》Respect please

So that's for the instructions,I hope you read them!
Important: There are a few reactions and stuff on kpop in my book 'random',check them out if you haven't! I have copy pasted the reactions of 'Not shy','lovesick girls teaser videos' from that book because I wanted them separately too,I hope you understand! And I'm too lazy to copy paste the other reactions so let's just let it be haha ^^
Read:
Lastly,kpop is like a family. It's simply about the fandoms enjoying and supporting the artists they like,there is not supposed to be any hate anywhere but there are some people who get toxic,are jealous,don't like them and start hating on them. If you're one of them,you have time to change yourself,if you don't like a music,simply don't listen to it because you have no right to hate on someone who's simply making music. Even though all this is really simple,people hate,please stop it,don't hate until there's a good reason.
Kpop is like a family,and there are many kpop fans out there,love and respect each other. And of course, all the kpop artists come in kpop,there are so many artists out there,obviously kpop is not only about the artists which I'll talk about in this book,so only read if you're interested. Maybe you can read if you want to know about the artists I stan if you don't stan them.
So that's all for the intro,I hope you read further and enjoy :)
Lastlyy,BORAHEEE💜
I purple you!
So are you a kpop fan? Tell here-------------------------------------------------------------------->

So bye,let's meet later in the next chapters! Do vote.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

All rights reserved.
©saishrutichaubey

Thank you! :)