The Album

Hey you all! I'm back,my exams finished yayy! How are you all? I hope you're doing good.
Today,I'm here with my honest opinion about 'The Album',the first full album of blackpink. I really wanted to write a review on this and I'm finally doing it.
Please keep in mind that these are gonna be my personal opinions,you do not have to agree with them,and do share your opinions about it too!
*And you all,I hope you know what I mean by opinion,because there's a difference between an opinion and straight mean. Please be respectful.*
(I really enjoyed writing this review and it took effort so it would mean a lot if you read it fully.)

Let's start now! I will be writing my opinions about each track in The Album one by one.

Let's start with the title track 'Lovesick girls'.
Lovesick girls,honestly is a really amazing song. I didn't expect it,the moment I started watching the mv of it,my jaw actually dropped. Damn,this is what we've been waiting for,it was a bop. It gave emotional vibes flashbacking me to their song 'stay' and you all,I live for it. It had a powerful and emotional vibes,the mv and the beat and the lyrics gave off many emotions which was awesome. They killed the vocals and oh my god Lisa's rap was memorable.
Jennie killed her rap in her way,my jaw legit dropped.
*Her nurse scene came off as controversial so they deleted it and put another edited scene but honestly I don't think there was anything wrong in it but that's another story,let's continue.*
I really loved all of it,the lyrics also hit hard. Especially the part 'we are born to be alone but why we're still looking for love' damn,that hit hard.
They made the chorus two times and I honestly think the second part wasn't necessary but it was really good. I loved it.
The choreography was unique,different from what many people will expect and many people didn't really like it,but I personally love it. I think whoever will do the choreo should really go with the music and be smooth,they killed the choreo in their dance practice and I loved it so much.
Jisoo's vocals were very deep and hit me on my heart,I live for it. <3
And omg jennie's vocals were so goooood,i live for the first verse.
The ending was so emotional and heartbreaking,i loved it. This was a memorable comeback.
All of them killed it. Overall,lovesick girls was amazing.

'Pretty savage'
Alright,I'm still addicted to this song I-
This song is addictive indeed.
I really really loved this song,all of it was awesome and perfect. *chefs kiss*
The coolness in this song is something I never knew I needed in life. I feel so cool and energetic while listening to this,it's such an enjoyable song. The beats,vocals, raps,lyrics in it is what I live for. This song slaps me on my face and I say thank you. Pretty savage is PERFECT. Period.
You all...jisoo said 'blackpink in your area' I cri-
And her 'you better run run run' is iconic. I love it,no one can change my mind.
Many people didn't like the choreography and said that it's hilarious and ridiculous. You all,stop being so problematic. Honestly I'm really mad at some blinks. You all are saying that pretty savage should've been the title song,I know it was a whole ass bop but STOP. The choreo was unique and energetic. Of course I respect your opinion if you don't like the choreo but literally stop saying it should've been the title song. Pretty savage recieved backlash for it and that's disappointing. You all say that you need emotional songs like stay and when it came you are saying pretty savage should've been the title track like what the hell? And when it would've been the title song you will say it's the replica of ddu du ddu du and how you like that,I seriously can't believe this,I mean stop it,appreciate what they did =_=
The choreo was good,I won't say it was something memorable but it was awesome indeed.
Everything was amazing in pretty savage. And this was definitely one of my favourite tracks.

'You never know'
Damn...i dont even know how to explain how beautiful this song is. i'm actually listening to it while writing this hehe..and crying. This song is soo beautiful oh my,i actually cried while listening to it in the first time itself,damn..
The lyrics,i repeat,the lyrics were angelic,i relate to it so much and i bet many of you relate to it as well.
The best lyrics i have heard till now from blackpink..god it's awesome.
Who is the lyricist? where are you hiding? come out already!
'But you'll never know unless you walk in my shoеs
You'll never know, my tangled strings
'Causе everybody sees what they wanna see
It's easier to judge me than to believe'