FACTS CONFIRMED

GUYS.

I saw this video on Youtube called  The Wings of Fire Fact Video to End All Fact Videos (130+ Facts) by Bellasaurus. Tada!

If you cant be bothered to watch it because you have a LIFE, here are my favourites! (Comment your own!)

IceWings and RainWings have different accents from other tribes, probably because they're so isolated. (Ha ha, no pun intended.) the IceWing accent is described as 'high pitched with a tinge of deep in certain words'. The RainWing accent is described as being similar to an Australian accent. (Glory doesn't have this accent, as she was raised outside of the tribe.)

ALBATROSS IS PART ICEWING

SEAWINGS use TOOTHPASTE. WHAT.

Burn has a stuffing in her collection that is a white wingless dragon, apparently a SandWing IceWing hybrid. It hasn't been confirmed, but this may be a SilkWing dragonet. The purple wing that was also in Burn's collection was confirmed to be a SilkWing wing.

BLOB IS STILL ALIVE! Hopefully. Tui says she wants to put him back in the series.

Sunny is based on Tui's dog!

I take it back! You may or may not have heard me say that WoF will end at book 15, turns out I was given mis- information! Although Tui hasn't confirmed nor denied wether she will write a fourth arc, she has said that if she does, the main characters would be the children of other protagonist. Cliff, Auklet, Bumblebee, Peacemaker, Firefly, ect. Eeeeee! I can't wait!

Tui has chosen a soulmate for Sunny, but she says she doesn't know how they'll meet! I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S SKY.

TUI HAS PLANS: SPIDERWINGS! That's why she purposely stayed away from spider- related names.

In the top left corner of the Pantalan map, on the 'wing' of the continent, there are green lumps that are said (by Tui) to be rolling hills, with a mine in there somewhere. I sense a fan fic.... or perhaps, THE SECRET BURIED FAR BELOW!

The next true Brightest Night would be sometime around 5,106 AS.

THE SONG, "THE DRAGONETS ARE COMING", IS SUNG TO THE TUNE OF 100 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL.