He's not alone?

"wHerE?" You get that question a lot when you report a body, right? well-

still Cyan's POV

We were at the cafeteria, so we saw who pressed it; Red. My dad took my hand instantly, I could see how worried he was. We went to the "meeting table" and firstly, uncle Black asked, "what happened, red?" I really don't know who red is, but as long as I'm concerned, he is responsible for the files, and mostly works in the cafeteria. No one suspected Red before, but now, I'm not sure she's safe myself. "I'm sorry everyone, I called this meeting because something was wrong at the reactor" Red said. "Wait a sec, your tasks are in the cafeteria and at the admin room, why were you at the reactor?" My dad asked. The others were nearly concerned that Red was up to something. " So, Red, do you have anything to say, or should we just vote you out?" We had a policy, if you think someone is the imposter, you can vote them to eject them out of the ship, or if you don't suspect anyone, you can just skip the vote, and if the rest of the group agrees with you, no one will get ejected. I never thought of voting someone, since I'm the youngest, nearly no one cared about my opinions. Except for Green, my dad, and blue. I really have no idea why Blue and Green care about me so much, but since my dad tells me that I shouldn't get so close to them, I nearly never talk to them anyways.

"... Look, I know what you guys think, if you want to, eject me, but I was there to check on Green, and something was wrong! I'm sure! Please believe me!" said Red,
trying to accuse Green for some reason. I heard some murmurs and rumors from the group, I didn't know what to do, so I looked at my father,
"Guys, calm down, no one died, or nothing serious happened, so, we should just skip for now, I don't want to eject anyone if there is no proof"
"You are right, Purple, we should just calm down for now, but, we have to keep an eye on green too..." said uncle Black
"So, are we gonna skip?" asked yellow while looking at Green and sending some threat messages to him with his eyes.
"Yes, and who was working at the security again?" asked uncle black
"I am" said white
"Okay, White you will be at the security room the whole day, don't leave there without my permission. And Yellow, you will be joining me at the admin, we know that only the impostor can use the vents, so, if any of you see someone coming out of the vents, report in instant. Dismissed"
After uncle Black's awesome and admirable talk, everyone went to do their tasks, except for me and my dad.
"Cyan, my cute son, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, if only she were here... anyways! I have to finish my job at the electrical, so, go to admin room and stay with black, will you?"
"Of course, dad! and you don't have to apologize! this is not your fault, right? Thanks!!" I shouted while leaving him at the cafeteria, all alone by himself.

Black's POV

I was looking at where people were when Cyan came to admin and scared me with his adorable voice;
"Hey uncle black! I want to be just like you when I grow up! I wanna be the captain of a ship, and I want everyone to listen to me like they listen to you!"
I got down on my knees and said; "If you want to be just like me, you need to know what my tasks are, right?"
"I.. think so?" he answered. He is so cute.
"Okay then, watch me. There is a place where you can insert your card. When you do that, the ship confirms that you are a crewmate and not an imposter."
"This is so coooolll, did my dad do that too??"
"Of course he did, he is a crewmate too, right?" Actually I didn't know if Purple was safe, but since we are bffs, i will just let it go.
"What about this??" He walked through the admin, where someone could see where the other people are.
"hey lil bud" said Yellow after Cyan bumped into him "what are you doing here? where is your dad?"
"oh, my dad went to electrical to finish his tasks for today, I'm waiting for him" Cyan answered. I kept my distance, because, to be honest, I thought Yellow was really suspicious after our meeting this morning. And I knew that I was using Cyan as a bait, but it's for the whole ship, right? He wouldn't mind dying if the whole ship could survive because of that, he would be a hero!
"Hmm, I see, wanna see you dad from here?"
"I can see my dad working?!? yes of course! he never lets me go to electrical"
"Well, you can't see your dad, but you can see if he is in electrical"
"how?" then yellow started to explain how admin machine works, and I stood there until Yellow looked and gave me a signal with his eyes. I think it was,

"H e i s n o t a l o n e i n t h e r e"

hope you liked it!

-Esdeath out