That guy went too far

Orange POV

I'm trying to save blue, but I was too late to save her when the reactor melt down, we were able to escape from there, and I thought she would live, but, I was really too late, and now, because of me, we are losing her... and I can't talk, not because of my promise, because of Green waiting outside of the room... All of his hope is in me right now, he's desperate, he needs to see Blue again, alive.. but even though I'm trying my best, I'm not even close to save her.. not even close... Her heartbeat got slower, and slower...I started to cry. I was crying the first time in my life... I got a lot of cases like this one on earth, but I saved them. All of them. But now, I'm seeing someone dying because of me, because I couldn't got there earlier... Green will be pissed. So pissed at me. I'm sure. But, even though, I need to tell him, I want him and blue to spend her last minutes together..

"Green." I shouted from the medbay. "Come here, I want her to spend her last minutes with you, not the one who is the reason she got kill-"
I saw green there, he was crying too, he looked at me.. I knew what I needed to do, and I said "I'm sorry, Green" and left the room.

Purple POV

Awkward silence. The worst and the most hate-able thing in the world. And we are living that disgusting thing with black.

"..."

I. HATE. THIS.

"......."

if he doesn't say a thing, I will explode

"...."

okay okay, one more minute....

"...."

OH MY GOD I'M GOI-

"WE NEED TO EJECT SOMEONE, AND IT SHOULD BE TODAY" He cut my thoughts

That was great, you read my mind, black!

"Yes. I know.. Sorry for the silence" I said. And added, "so, are you gonna press the button or-"

EMERGENCY MEETING

Okay, great, we told that to each other so hard, and now we need to share our thoughts with the whole group, here we go..

"So, I'm sorry for interrupting, but we need to eject someone sooner or later, because there is too many tasks, and the imposter will kill all of us before we finish them, and we can't survive this.. I personally want to survive, so if I'm gonna vote for someone today. I hope you all understand, thank you." I said, but while I was giving the speech, something bugged me...

"Where's Blue?" I asked, but while asking, it hit me, she passed out because of the meltdown... We all knew that wasn't gonna end well-

"S-she's not with us from now on" said green, crying. Even though I hate that guy, I felt sorry for him, his one and only love got killed, so I decided to apologize, and leave the rest to Black.

"I'm sorry for your loss, green, but you should listen to this speech I'm going to give, because we need to find that imposter as quick as possible." And he started to explain what happened, but I didn't need to listen to that story again, so I went to find Cyan.

"Dad?" I heard cyan from my right; "Dad, I couldn't find Pink anywhere, she told me that she would go to the toilet, she didn't come back for a long time, we were at the cafeteria with red, he left, and I was all alone, but you told me to be with Pink all the time, so I went to the bathroom, but she-she was- there-" He started crying, but still he was trying to talk, "d-d-dad, s-she was there, l-lying on the f-floor, i-it was all red, dad, -I couldn't help-" He showed me his blooded hands,and continued, "I couldn't save her, dad..." He fell, and passed out. I was shocked and didn't know what to do, so I shouted;