The Prime Minister's Beloved Wife

Hey guys,I am recommending this novel to you today because I found it very interesting.

Title:The Prime Minister's Beloved Wife

Author:7174PK

Sypnosis:-

Transmigrated into an ancient novel, the modern fashion designer Bai Yu Yan suddenly became the wife of the Prime Minister. However, regardless of her position, her ending was but a tragic death.

"Death? Ha!", Bai Yu Yan scoffed as she packed her bag to become the master of her own fate.

"Wife, this lord has already warmed the bed for you. You dare run after eating this lord's tofu?", a certain lord stripped himself and closed the bedroom door.
...
In a world where survival was her only goal, love came knocking on her door. Although he was her husband, she knew he would soon meet his fated one.

But why does this man look so handsome in her design?

Bai Yu Yan looked at fate on one hand and her heart on the other. Which one will she choose?

This has a Volume 2 too! Check if out!

Sypnosis:-

Bai Yu Yan looked at the man her heart had dared to love. How far will this stolen love take her? What if it always belonged to her and no one else?

"I have crossed the world for you. Now, whether this path is filled with roses or thorns, as long as you walk through it, you will always find me by your side."

His heart burned with passion for her. Utterly defeated, he closed his eyes with a helpless smile.

"If a lifetime of pain was just to meet you, I will go through it a hundred times again."

Across the huge crowd of the palace, her beautiful eyes searched only for him.

"This beauty of gold and silver...I have nothing if I cannot have you.'

Cheating fate and destined love. The red string of fate has long been tied.

A conspiracy behind a dark veil, a kingdom in crumble, and a secret of the past life...when the light befell on everything, would their lives remain the same?

MinYoongMe's Review:This is a very interesting story.Our MC is a famous fashion designer who is transmigrated into a novel as the abandoned cannon fodder wife of the male lead.She actually wants to run away after the original female lead comes,but the ML just wouldn't let her go.She also gives her heart to him.There is also a reincarnated prince who could be a possible SML.I personally don't like the princess,Xin An Rou because she seems to have an interest in ML and even tried to show off in front MC.But MC shows her who the boss i — I mean who the wife is.😂Keep up the good work,Xiao Yan.

Hopefully the author could give us some more chapters!

That's all for this post.

Sayonara 🥰!