✨Bathroom✨

3 persons pov:

Y/n followed her carefully, she didn't waned her to notice the she is sneaking after her. The black haired girl was walking straight to the bathrooms. Y/n stopped in front of the door and thought about how she could start a conversation with her when y/n suddenly heard screaming or...moaning? She didn't know what happened so she just went in. Y/n couldn't see anyone so it had to be the girl since she didn't see her leave the bathroom. suddenly the moaning stopped.

Your pov

"s*it she heard me" my heart stopped.

I hoped that she would just ignore me and that I could just leave without her seeing me. I started washing my hands I can't just walk out that would make her suspicious.
And again my heart stopped and that sting that was in my chest since I had entered the room was growing.
The carbine door opened and the girl walked straight towards me with a look I couldn't describe. I felt my face blush completely and my legs started shaking. Obviously she saw that I was terrified as hell and started to grin.
I tried to say something but I couldn't. Suddenly she stopped, she was very close which made me blush even more.

"hey kitten, my name is Midari Ikishima and yours?"

I looked at her with wide eyes and tried to answer her and stuttered something like

y ... y / n  l/n

She had that psycho smile of heres on her face again and was getting closer to me. I tried to go back a little when I noticed that I was almost sitting on the sink. Now Midari was only a few inches away from my face almost sitting on my lap.

She grabbed my chin and said :,, I hope to see you soon hotstuff"

3 persons pov

Ikishima left the room without saying another word. Y/n was so shocked by what happened that she stayed 5 more minutes completely red in the bathroom to circulate what just happened.

Y/n pov

I went back to the corridor, no one was left, not a single soul. I used that as a opportunity to take a closer look around, nobody showed me around so why not. Whenever I'll meet someone I just say I got lost ... First of all, I wanted to explore the other classes but because it was too boring for me, I skipped all of that and immediately went to the student council room. When I arrived, I first listened at the door to hear if anyone was still in the room but couldn't hear anything so I reached for the door knob.

"What are you doing here so late, is there a problem?"

I swear, I never turned around that fast bevore. A girl with a mask and silver hair was standing right in front of me.

"The Vice President!"

"shit shit shit!"

What is she doing here so late. I spontaneously tried to come up with an excuse.
I can't tell her that I'm lost because the students council room is at the very back of the building that would be illogical.

"I... uhh I... wanted to talk to ... Midari!"

What am I thinking, why should she know who Midari is...

"Midari Ikishima?

"Yes" I answered.

She must have already gone home, if you concern is very important, I could give you her address. But I would advise you to stay out of her way...

"Why?"

You know she is very dangerous. She's a positive gambler but she doesn't gamble about money, she gambles with her life....

With her life huh well I don't care. It would be great to have her address just for emergencies right... I thought.

Well my concern is very important so can u give me her address Mis. Vice President?

"Of course" she answered and gave me ikishima's address.

Oh and why where you listening at the door?

"Shit"
I... I am shy.
I waned too know if there are more person's in there than just her...

Damn know she will think that I waned to ask her out or something y/n what are u thinking...

Ok...? well then have a good day.

Same to you.
I left as fast as I could and went straight home. I jumped on my bed and remembered when Midari and I where only a few inches apart from each other and immediately began to blush

"she smells nice..."

_______________________________________

Chapter 2 finished
Hope u liked it ☺️✨
Have a nice day/night

780 words