♦️The Morning After♦️

3.person pov:

Y/n awoke from her long sleep and saw Midari lying next to her.
The one-eyed girl's hands were wrapped around y/n. Slowly she freed herself from the black haired girl and left the bed to look around. Midari's house was unexpectedly clean with no stuff on the floor and freshly vacuumed. Y/n went on into the kitchen to see if there is  something to eat.

Y/n pov:

Huh, nothing there?
just an old sandwich that has been in there for days.

"Are u hungry sweetie?"

Oh good morning Midari I'm sorry that I woke you up

"She approached you a little"

Hehe well would have woken up soon anyway.

She stood right in front of you and you got the feeling you wanted to kiss her.You took her necklace and pulled her down to you.

(in that story she is taller than you)

And you kissed her lovingly. You surprised her with your "kiss attack", she obviously didn't expect it because she blushed a little, but she kissed you back happily.

Shall we get something to eat or should we keep making out?
heheheh, of course I'm for the second, but eating wouldn't be bad either.

Uhh, yeah I'm hungry too, you said with a small blush on ur face

Okay then... to the supermarkettttt.

She took your hand and pulled you behind her.
When you arrived at the supermarket, you bought the necessary groceries and midari also took some of her favorite chips with her.

Hey y/n would you like to picnic outside?
I know a nice place nere here.

You nodded to her

You felt a little bad that she paid all the food alone because you left your wallet / cell phone in the school locker.

Then it occurred to you that today is school ...

shit

What?

Today is school!

I know, I didn't though school is that important to you

It's not I just don't know how to tell them why I was absent you know how strict they are at our school...

Just tell them you were with me ...
Then they'll definitely leave you alone hehehe

You looked over at Midari who was looking at you with a demonic grin

For sure Hahahahha

There it is!

interrupted Midari and dragged you to a large tree in the middle of a little hill.

She sat with her back to the tree and dropped the bag of groceries next to her. She tapped her hand on the floor in front of her as a sign for you to sit.

As you sat down in front of her, you could see that she was preparing a sandwich for you.
When you wanted to take it out of her hand, she slapped your hand away
No no kitty I'll take care of it she said as she slid closer to you and slowly moved the sandwich towards your mouth...

______________________________

I will do longer chapters at the weekend. I hate school

Well hope u liked it.
Have a nice day/night💕

512 Word's