♠️Cute Smile♠️

⚠️Little Smut warning⚠️

______________________________

"Bell rings"

3 persons pov

Midari was still sitting on
y/n, whose blouse was now unbuttoned Midari couldn't help but stare at her.

"You're so sexy"

She started making hickey's on y/n's neck and worked her way down to her stomach. meanwhile, little moans kept coming out of L/n's mouth.
This made Midari even more lustful and she began to go even deeper until she finally got to y/n's thighs and kissed them gently.
For a really short amount of time she looked y/n in the eyes and saw her red but also lustful face. With that a big smile appeared on the one- eyed girl. That was the cutest smile y/n had ever seen and she started to smile without even realizing it.
After a few seconds Midari  tilted her head back to your thigh and took what she wanted
...

(sorry I am not going into details...)

Midari stood up and held out her hand for you.
You took her hand and she pulled you up. It was a little difficult to stand at that moment, but you managed to stand up straight.
Midari helped you to get dressed, when both of you were finished she suddenly lifted you up. Obviously she noticed that y/n was having trouble standing. They left school, a few minutes later they came to midari's apartment. Y/n knew it was her's because she recognized the address.
Midari entered her apartment and carried you to her room. She laid you on the huge bed and sat next to you. She stroked your hair as you slowly drivted of

"I love you" You said and finally your eyes closed.

"I love u too kitty"

______________________________

Short chapter I know sorry for that hope u still liked it 💕
Thanks to the few people reading/ voting this I wuv u all✨

319 words

Enjoy your day/night 😊