💚Anniversary ~ Satan X Reader💚

Yet again, I'll like to say sorry for Satan being out of character. I don't really understand his character's personality, but I still wanna try. And if at all possible, can you guys give me some ideas for one-shots for the brothers and side characters? If not, I swear this book would be a Lucifer one-shot book. With how many ideas I have for him and him alone.

Not me noticing while writing this, that I'm getting him to act like Lucifer for a bit even though they are not the same person-

-----------------------------

~Y/n's POV~

Today was a special day. Mine and Satan's 6 month anniversary. 6 months until we started dating. 6 months of being in a happy relationship. There wasn't anything to separate the two of us. Expect for the fact that I did have to go home a month into our relationship.

Our relationship has been normal like any other relationship that has just started. And normal for any long distance relationship. Calls and texts on the regular. I'm mostly the one calling him, but I always do so when he's reading a book. If it's late at night and we are on the phone, Satan would read a certain book out loud for me to hear and help me go to sleep.

With being far away from the brothers and Satan, I have had trouble getting used to my old life style again. Mostly with getting a proper amount to sleep. Mammon always kept me up at night with something, that I got used to staying up until 2 am. Now with me home, I stay up that late, having nothing to do until I get tired.

The book that Satan was reading to me to help was a book with sleep spells. As weird as it sounds, they work, even through the phone. It might be the spells that put me to sleep, but Satan's calm and composed voice was helping me fall asleep as well. His voice is just too smoothing for me. Who wouldn't sleep through his reading and with that kind of voice?

Not only has he been helping me with sleep, he reminded me everyday to eat, since that was something back in the Devildom that I never have done that much. Since Beel kept eating the food while I was there, I could barely eat. When I did get back home, that continued to happen. Satan had ask me if I have eaten whenever we talked one day and when I told him no, he made it his job to remind me to eat.

With today being our 6 month anniversary, we were somehow able to convince Lucifer to allow Satan to come up to the human world. It was just for the day though. A day where we can be alone at night.

I picked us to be in the human world for our anniversary because when Satan comes here during the day, he will be able to see the sun. The bright sun that they don't get in the Devildom. It was sad finding out that they don't have a sun down there.

Me and Satan planned to do something plain and normal for tonight. Nothing big like a dinner. Nothing small like a picnic. We planned to go onto the roof of my house and stargaze the night away until we fall asleep. A vey romantic night that I am excited for.

I didn't know when Satan was to arrive here at all, so I waited for his arrival. I was too excited to spend the day with him. Even with the fact that I will be able to see him once he gets here.

As I was waiting, I heard a knock on the door. Jumping out of my seat, I ran to the door, and when I opened it, I wasn't greeted by Satan. The person I was greeted with was Asmo. "A-ASMO?!" I screamed him name in surprise.

"In the flesh!" He responded, holding up a peace sign to his face. "Now, Y/n. I am in charge of making sure that you look exceptional for this special day!" Asmo didn't give me enough to respond as he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside of my house,

"H-hold on! How did you even get here?!" I asked as soon as I got a chance to as Asmo didn't stop dragging me.

"I had to convince Lucifer to let me come here before Satan. So he'll be getting here late, which I promise to bring you back before your anniversary ends!" Asmo finally let go of my arm, and jumped back around to face me. "It's girls day! You'll be the prettiest person of them all today!"