Somebody call 911

(A/N: this whole story will be written in 3rd person, or in a narrators POV(point of view) my sister and I hope you enjoy this story we worked very hard to flex this into our schedule and thank you for taking the time out of your day to click on, and read this story.  Also please like and comment we enjoy reading them)

"Ok honey, time to wake up for school!" Beyoncé's mother Tina said

Beyoncé wakes up then she brushes her teeth, and does her daily routine. She then went into her closet to pick out and outfit. She began her journey down the steps towards the kitchen. She was hopping on the black tiles in the kitchen.

"Beyoncé! Stop all that hopping around in the kitchen!" Her father Matthew told her

The this is though Beyoncé didn't see the kitchen floor as the kitchen floor, she saw the white big square tiles as lava, and the black diamond tiles as rocks to save her life.

"No! I don't wanna jump in the lava!" Beyoncé exclaims back

"Come, and eat your breakfast." her father answered

"Otay!" she responds

Beyoncé begins to travel towards the table, and sits in her seat just as her mother sits her plate down on the table.

After Beyoncé finishes her meal she grabs her backpack, and kisses her parents goodbye, and makes her way to the bus stop that's right in front of her house. Beyoncé begins to wait at the bus stop, as she seen people walk by. After waiting at least 5 minutes, the bus finally pulls up, and she hops on. They began their journey to their school.

When Beyoncé began to walk into the school people began laughing at her and calling her names. Once she got to the middle of the hallway these two little girls grabbed her backpack, and pushed her down. She then started crying, and asking for her backpack. The girls giggled and began running around with her bag in their hands.

Beyoncé ran after them trying to get her bookbag back. Then they threw the bookbag at her, she wipes the tears off her face and went her way to class. The class went quiet when she walked in, everyone starred at her.

"Hello Beyoncé!" The teacher greeted

she looked back and waved at her, and went to her seat. She saw this girl smile at her and nodded her head. She softly smiled at her and went to her seat.

Soon after that class, and two more classes had passed it was lunchtime, and all the kids raced to the large cafeteria while Beyoncé stayed back, and packed her things up slowly, she didn't have to rush.

She began to walk to the cafeteria, and this girl tripped her up, and she fell right on her face, and everyone around there laughed

"Hey! Leave her alone!" The little girl that nodded her head earlier said

"You guys have no home training!" She said

She helped Beyoncé up, Beyoncé grabbed her bag, and ran, she ran and ran until she got to the library. She sniffed, and whipped her tears thinking.

It's ok after lunch, there's lunch then there's home! Where I'm safe!

She never ate lunch, because the school lunch was nasty so she ate home.

After lunch and recess she began walking to her bus and people began calling her names, she didn't know why because it was the first day of school, and just like everyone else she had the most up to date style, she had her hair right, and she wasn't ugly.

She sighed and just kept walking. She got on the bus, and sat in her seat. More kids began crowding on, one of the girls that kept taking her bag got on.

"Hey you!" The girl said to Beyoncé

She looked up, and laughed

"You know your really ugly you know that?"

She didn't say anything, because she didn't wanna make the situation worse so she just put her head back down.

"Ok." The girl said and two more people walked up

They began to pour paint on her, and feathers, as the whole bus erupted in laughter, even the bus driver.

Beyoncé, began crying while everyone called her names like Rainbow girl, and sheepyoncé.

When the bus pulled up to her house, she began walking, and this boy tripped her up, and then this girl pushed her down the steps while she was trying to gain her balance back, and it caused her to fall flat in her face. After that the us door closed and pulled off.

She seemed to be laying there for at least an hour before her mother, and father came out to the car to go to the school to see what was taking so long.

But they both noticed their daughter silently crying in the ground, and every once in a while she would scream in pain, or weep.

Her parents ta to her so fast, and began trying to talk to her but she was only crying. They eventually gave up trying to talk to her, and just called the paramedics and made sure she stayed awake.

They came and took her to the hospital, and she was just sore she didn't break anything, the doctor told them to take her somewhere to take her mind off of what happens so the park was were they went.

Tina  went home to cook, and Beyoncé, and Matthew went to the park where they met the little girl from school.

"Hi I'm Remy!" The little girl smiled

"I'm Bey..." she said shyly