Chapter 7

It's finally happening this chapter I'm so excited😆
One week later

Today was the start of summer break for the girls, and they were out of school for three months before they had to go back. Of course the girls were excited to not have to deal with lazy ass teacher who never wanted to put in work on time, or the teachers who tried to put work in after the  deadlines. The point is they had a break in that, and they also had a break through.

They found Remy's father, they got in contact with him and he was happy to fly down on his private Jet to meet his daughter that he never knew he had. He was supposed to be landing in about an hour since he was only in California.

Remy's mother never told her daughters father that she existed, she know that he would want to step up, and possibly take her away, she wasn't going to be able to get her drugs without Remy. She didn't let people do bad things to her daughter but she always guilt tripped people for cash or drugs, and somehow it always worked.

Anyways, Bey was in the shower getting ready while Remy already took her shower, and she was waiting on Beyoncé so they could play the PS4 together. Remy was excited ti see her father since she found out he never knew about her since her mother left him out in the dark.

Beyoncé finally came out of the shower, dressed and smelling good just like Remy. Since they were waiting they played the game to pass time, and before they knew it they were hearing the doorbell ring so they decided to act like they fell asleep.

"BEYONCÉ, REMY COME ON DOWNSTAIRS!!" Tina called for them

Then they heard mumbles and whispers

"Well I guess we can do it up here!" Matthew said after introducing himself

"Beyoncé! Remy!" Tina called

The game was left on and the girls accidentally really fell asleep.

"Hm no wonder why they weren't answering I was about to get my belt!" Tina said and Matthew and Shawn laughed as Tina gently shook the two and they slowly woke up. They both groaned and mumbled curse words and finally opened their eyes.

It was Beyoncé first, then it was Remy. When her eyes fully adjusted she immediately spotted the odd man out and realized it was her father. She froze in the middle of her stretch and stared at him.

"Remy I-" she interrupted him by raving to him and giving him a big hug with tears that fell down her face

All Remy thought about was how much she could spend time with her dad and possibly move in with him. Meanwhile all Beyoncé thought about was how gorgeous he looked with his beautiful clear skin, and his beautiful eyes, and his beautiful eyelashes, and his gorgeous big juicy lips. And it didn't help he had a diamond stud in his ear.

"It's ok I know my mother never told you about me, it's not your fault." She said softly and finally let go.

They both had tears in their eyes and they United for the first time. Everyone was so happy for them because Remy worked so hard to find her father that didn't know she existed, she came a long way from that.

She sighed and sat down on the couch next to Bey, and began introducing everyone.

"They took me in halfway before mom died but they made sure step in fully when did die. I told them I didn't want a funeral for her but they did one anyways which I'm grateful for, and I wanted ashes instead."

"Well my name is Shawn Carter, and I'm 23." He introduced himself

"This is my best friend, and my sister, her name is Beyoncé, we've been friends since kindergarten!" She said proud fully hugging her and Beyoncé blushed and then spoke

"Hi!" She smiled and waved

"Hello!" He smiled he could tell she was shy and it was kind of funny seeing that when Tina and Matthew told him that Remy is nowhere near shy.

I guess opposites really do attract! He thought and laughed in his head.

They talked for hours getting to know each other, before making out a schedule.

"Well Bey can come with me." Remy suggested

"Rem? You sure you don't want to get to know him and spend quality time with him first? I mean I don't want to be in the way." She said quietly to her but they all still heard her very well and agreed

"Ok I guess your right I'm just not used to going places without Bey." Remy shrugged her shoulders

"That's ok and sometimes I wouldn't mind if Beyoncé came too." Shawn shrugged

"Yea that would be ok we just want to see how well you would do with Remy." Tina said and Matthew agreed

"And that is completely understandable!" He smiled "Also does Remy have her own room here?"

"Of course I do wanna see it?!"

"Yea sure why not...if that's ok with you too?" The couple nodded their heads and told Bey to go with them. Although Bey didn't want to she slowly got up and went with them.