4

Taishi's PoV

The staff decided to conduct duo-live interactions now. Today, it's me and Kairi. I'm still feeling nervous, not just because it's a live interaction, but because I get to be in a live with only Kairi. But beyond that, I'm actually excited to be alone with him in this live.

I'm waiting for him here at the station so we could go together. He said he's near.

"Taishi! Sorry for making you wait!" Kairi said, running towards me.

"Your hair's sticking out." I said and patted his head to fix his hair.

"Thank you!" He stated and smiled at me.

"Let's go." I said and started to walk. I'm trying my best for my little feelings to not get noticed.

"Were you playing until late again last night?" I asked him while looking straight.

"N-No...." He lied. He's obviously lying.

"Yeah sure."

"Because the level was too diffucult! I did not turn the game off until I finished it." He explained himself. Well, this Taishi will just let it pass anyway because of his cuteness.

"Sure. Did you drink water before going?"

"Yes but why are you acting like my mom?" He chuckled.

"Uh...nothing. Just concerned." I almost got caught there. We continued walking until I felt him tug on my shirt.

"Want some chocolate?" He offered while eating them.

"I'll pass."

"No, get some. For some extra energy later!"

"Just eat them all."

"Fine then."

~~time skip~~

We arrived at the studio and the place is already set up. I brought down my bag and got ready for the live.

Meanwhile, Kairi was already sitting in front of the camera.

I then sat beside him and took off my mask.

"Now I'm nervous." He blurted out and chuckled. He got some chocolate under his lips.

"There's chocolate under your lips." I said.

"Where? Here?" He tried rubbing it off but it's on the other side.

"The other side."

"Here? Thanks." He wiped it off but it's still there.

"It's still there."

"Oh, there?" He tried but he still failed. I just reached out for his face and wiped it with my finger instead. Then my silly mind said I should taste it, so I licked my finger.

"Thanks Taishi." Well I am glad that he's pretty dense and that he just thought I'm thoughtful. I looked at the phone where the live is recording.

"Wait did it already start?" I asked the staff and he nodded.

"It's started?" Kairi was also startled. So did they see what just happened? I looked at the comments and there were lots of 'KYAAAAA's so, yeah they did.

I introduced myself and Kairi also did. As usual, we were just reading the comments, but sometimes I just look at how Kairi reads the comments.

"Can you guys....do a couple heart...pose..?" Kairi read a comment.

"Sure." I answered and did as what the fan wanted. I hugged Kairi with my arm and then did the half heart pose with the other. Kairi was looking at me, shocked, but still did the heart pose anyway.

"Do...you guys...have the same...design of shoes...?" He read another comment.

"Uh no, they just look alike, but they're not the same designs." I answered.

"I remember buying them!" Kairi added. Wait, HEY DON'T TELL THEM.

"Taishi asked me if we could buy our shoes together in this shop. Then he also said it would be like a date! I agreed going since I have nothing to do that day—"

"Hey I did not say it would be like a date. Isn't it you who said that?" I'm trying to lie because this is such an embarrassment!

"Was it me? Well it doesn't matter since it was so much like a date." He chuckled. I felt my face heat up so I looked away from the camera to hide it.

"We also ate together that day and played in the arcade! It's just the two of us because the others were busy. I really liked going alone with you, maybe we should do it again?" He literally just said it on-cam.

"Thank you for saying that but you didn't have to inform them all."