𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙴 - 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

Anna POV

Today i start my new job, i'm gonna be the secretary of the most important magazine of the city.
I'm here because one of my friends Emmi works here and told me that they need a new secretary so here i am.

As i enter in the office a girl came to me and drove me to the boss office.

When i was finally there the girl left the office and go to work. Then i saw a young woman sitted on her boss chair, a young hot woman to be honest, she maybe was 1 or 2 years younger than me, and she was wearing a black shirt, with black pants with some white vertical lines on them.
She had some many chains and her hair in a bun, i can see that she had a fresh undercut and finally some rings in her fingers i found her pretty hot, omg Anna no she is your boss you have to be professional, just control yourself.

"Hey so you have to be Anna, my new secretary, right?" she said looking at me up and down.
"Y-yes" i said with a nervous smile.
"Okay so i'm Anna Grace the head of this magazine, but you can call me Ag."
"Perfect, so i have any work today?"- i asked.
"No, it's your first day i want you to feel relaxed and without any tension, so today you will come with me and see how we work here."

She showed me the whole office and what they do in every section. Sometimes i caught her staring at my ass, so i found that pretty hot, i mean i know why she does that, i was wearing a skinny thight black jeans and a thong so i can confirm that she can see my whole ass without any problem.
When i catch her looking i noticed that she was blushing so hard, i just smirked at her and winked in response, because i know that she liked what she saw.

It was time for lunch so she returned to her office and gave me the whole afternoon free of work.
But she didn't left without saying " meet me at my office at 8 pm ". 
And then she left and go back to her office.

............................................................................

Hello everyone as you can see this is a new book about Ag and Anna, this is just fan fiction, so don't take me wrong.
This one and the second chapter are gonna be the same ones as the chapters i posted in my book of oneshots so if you already read it, the first and the second one are gonna be boring for you. Wait until i post the third one if you want.

And also i'm so proud of Anna, she came out, she's amazing and i love her so much.❤️👑.