𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙴 - 𝙵𝙻𝚈

Emmi POV

I was so excited, today we were going to LA.

I have to admit that i adore Ag, i think she's the one for Anna.

She's kind, cares a lot about her and how she feels, it's protective but not overprotective, and knows how to make her happy and safe, and for what i heard the last time knows how to pleasure her. ( Hahaha sorry )
It's perfect for her, if they don't get married i will get mad.

Anyways now i'm waiting for them to pick me up so we can head to the airport.

Anna's POV

Oh god, my heart is beating so fast, i'm so nervous, in a few hours i'm gonna be at LA with Ag and Emmi, i can't wait.

I can't wait to make memories with Emmi but also have some cute and dirty moments with Ag, i'm falling so heart into this girl.

Suddenly i heard Ag knocking the door. Yaaaaay here we go.

I opened the door, hugged and kissed her and i hopped into the passanger side of her car and we made our way to Emmi's house.

At Emmi's House...

"Emmi hop in" i shouted.

A minute after she was already in the car and Ag started to drive to the airport while she had her hand on my thight.

I took my phone and connected it to the aux.
I blasted some chill music and enjoyed the road trip to the airport.

10 minutes before we arrived at the airport i felt ag's hand going up my thight. Oh this girl, she knows what she's doing.

"Ag, Emmi is here" i whispered so Emmi couldn't hear us.

"Oh shit yeah i'm sorry, i just forgot about it" she whispered back and took her hand off of my thight.

"Hey who said that you could took it off, i want it in my thight, it's just that you can't go further with Emmi in the car, she's with the headphones but she can see dumbass" i said laughing and placing her hand on my thight again.

"As i said, i'm sorry bubs it's just that you're so hot and i can't contain myself around you, it's so hard" Ag said.

"Let's make a deal, if you can wait until we get to the house then i will be all yours and you can do whatever you want with me" i smirked at her knowing that she will agree
and i can tease her while she can't do anything about it.

"I agree, but remember what you said i can do WHATEVER i want " see i said that she will agree and also i will try to tease her as much as i can before be arrive there, this is gonna be fun.

Anyways, we were at the airport, we went to the plane directly since Ag had a private jet.
The tree of us took a seat in the jet and the plane started to made his way to LA

............................................................................

Sorry for being inactive, this is how it will be now, i'm sorry as i always say i'm trying to get better marks so i can't write a lot.

I hope you like it this chapter. See you in the next one  🤝❤️.