𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙴 - 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂

Anna POV

I bit my lip at the idea of her fucking me, strapping me or maybe fingerfucking me. This is crazy. I never would say that i will be fucking my boss since the day i start to work.
Like just think about it it's a fantasy to me, she's just superior at me, when she top me, when she touch me, i'm so vulnerable at her. But i'm powerful too because i know how i can turn her on without seeing or touching her. And this time will not be in person. I thought it will be better if i do it via message so she can't tease me or try to touch me. It was perfect, i was gonna be in control for the first time. But honestly i like the summision. Anyways, that doesn't matter right now. I will make her beg for my body.

AG 🥵

"Daddy i was wondering if you could fuck me when everybody leaves, i love when you tease me, you just turn me so on, more than i'm already when i see you with that but and that undercut omg i wanna scratch my nails on it while you push me against the wall of your office and you start to kiss my neck and then lick  all of the hickeys you just left in my neck, and me softly moaning in your ear in where i will bite a bit just tease you a little.
Then you start going down, your hands trailing my curves while i start to heavy breath.  A few moments laters i wanna feel you inside me, i wanna feel so good, pleasured, just like you make me feel.
Then i start to moan and moan your name and don't stop to do it until i cum all over your fingers or your face, that's up to you."

"Are you kidding me ? You're so horny baby."

" You know that i don't play, and yes amb so fucking horny thinking about you right now"

"Oh, so tell me what are you doing thinking about me"

"Right now i'm in the bathroom, fingering myself while i think about you, your fingers inside me."

"Wow, so you're that horny huh? You don't know the amount of things that i will do to you when i see you. Try to don't bump into me around the office because i will catch you and drive to my office to fuck you and i will make your legs shake and you will not be able to walk for days."

"And what if i want you to ?"

"Okay so then let's see what happens when i get out of the bathroom, maybe you will catch me maybe you will not."

" I'm just gonna say one thing, apreciate every step that you do after cross that door, they will be your last ones for a few days."

I was wet, but wet as fuck, i cleaned myself up and then i head towards the bathroom door.

And when i stepped out...

............................................................................

So this is the 5 chapter i think.
Sorry for not update in 2 days it's just like i'm a bit stressed with school and stuff like that.
Anyways, i hope you enjoyed it and made you horny haha that's the whole point hehe.
See you in next chapter. I love you all.♥️