𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙴 - 𝙴𝙼𝙼𝙸'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

'So Emmi...' i began to speak.

'You always say that i have to be woth someone who loves me, someone who cares about me, who want because who i am or how i am, and that doesn't include be with me because of my body. A person who appreciates me. And that person for me is...' i took a deep breath to finish my sentence. Ag is holding my hand right under the desk now because i'm almost shaking, i'm nervous. What if she doesn't like Ag?.

'That person is Ag' Emmi said.
'wait what ? How do you know?' i replied confused.
'Oh Anna come on. You really think i'm stupid ? Because you just have to think that you have been acting weird the last week. I know because maybe you started to dress more how to say it 'sexy' and you don't leave ag's office in the whole day so you dress like that for her. ( I wanna say that i just said that for the chapter, everybody is free to dress how they want no matter who they are, the gender, so nobody have to dress 'better' or 'worst' because of someone. Idk if you understand me sorry ).
And please oh my god, the other day, i had to pick you up because you couldn't walk, you think that i don't know why you couldn't walk ? Come on i'm not that stupid.' she said while laughing. Then she continued ' Oh and ag you can be more smart with your excuses, please. 'i give you all the afternoon free of work, you all can go to your houses now.' Really? Hahahahha.' - she said almost crying for laughing.

Both of us, ag and i, were so embarassed she caught us. She a whore haha, she know it and she didn't said anything. We were blushing a lot.

'Ops i think that i made you two blush haha'

'So Emmi, what do you think ?' ag said trying to push away the situation.

'Ag, i trust you, i don't know you personally or that close like Anna haha, but you seem good for her and i saw the way you both look at eachother, the way you care about her Ag, no one of her exes, treated her like that, you're a good one ag, so you have my approvation. Oh and i saw that you satisfy her sexually that's important too.'

'Oh em i didn't expect the last part, but thank you, i will try my best with her, because i know that the last week i didn't know her, but in that time she changed my live.' ag said.

'Thanks bubba' i said to ag. 'And also thank you mom for your approvation' i said to Emmi making fun of how she seems my mom always.

'Okay lovebirds, be happy, i'm gonna go back to work. Bye' Emmi said and closed the door behind her.

'Sooooo.... It's not that bad no ?' ag said.

'Yeah it went great i think. But she's a bitch haha, she had to say the sex part what a bitchy lol' i said laughing.

'God is because you're always so loud when we do it, who can not hear you?'

'Shut the fuck up loser' i said playfully

' yeah maybe i'm a loser, but this loser is your loser and i make you scream my name so you are the one that have to shut up' ag said and winked at me.

............................................................................

Sorry i know you all waited for new chapter for like a week or more. I have been busy the whole week so i couldn't write anything.

Also please go and read the book of the profile agandannamcdaniel. Thanks.