Find out

I kept my phone down and smiled. I can't wait for the weekend. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next morning

I rose up when I felt the light piercing through the window burning holes on my temple. I stretched out my body before leaving the bed. I did my morning routine as usual and went to school.

I greeted Kagami-kun when I walked beside him. He was startled at first but settled right after. "How are you feeling today?" I eyed him noticing that his cheeks were turning red again. "Why are your cheeks red again?" I said touching them. They were hot too. I sighed. "You should take better care of yourself."

Time skip to practice time~ (cause author's lazy)

We were playing a game where the first years were a team and second years were the other team. As usual Kagami-kun showed off his dunk while Hyuuga-senpai complained about him disrespecting his seniors. I stopped mid-game to catch my breath and smile at them. Just when I was about to walk again I was pushed to the floor by a larger body. I expected my head to collide with the floor but the pain didn't come. I opened my right eye seeing that the larger body was Izuki-senpai and his hand was placed behind my head which I suppose prevent me from getting hurt severely. He winced a little. I opened both my eyes and frowned a little (not so visible to mere humans) staring at his scrounched up face. "Are you okay, senpai?" I asked him. My voice was soft laced with worry. The one who possessed Eagle eye just stared at me with a shocked look on his face. After exactly 3 seconds he jolted and got up quickly accidentally grazing my sensitive nipples. I let out a cry stopping every motion on the gym. Few gasps could be heard while Izuki-senpai's face was red staring at me. I was confused.

Kagami's POV

While me and Hyuuga senpai were arguing, we heard a thud causing our attention to fall on the two of the first stringers. One being Kuroko and the other being Izuki-senpai. Somehow their position disturbed me. We watched them for a second and I was about to help Kuroko but then I stopped when I heard a cry. No... more like a moan. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and fixed their gaze on the confused boy whose abdomen was a bit exposed after the fall. There was a flash of his V-line that were somewhat toned and very easy to notice. His chest slowly rising up and down probably still panting from exhaustion. His cheeks were a bit flushed from the attention he was given. But set aside the details. Right now, the main point is that, Kuroko with that look, screamed erotic.

*splurt!* I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed that the boys had blacked out after getting nosebleeds. (A/N: Note that when I mention black outs after nosebleeds, I meant it in an anime way meaning that they are not actually blacked out but being dramatic) I quickly walked up to him and helped him up. He stumbled a little before adjusting to stand up properly. "Why is everyone staring at me like that?" The said boy tilted his head cutely causing more nosebleeeds. I covered his eyes preventing him from seeing those drools directed towards him. My precious Kuroko's innocence will be ruined by those bastards. I snarled in my head. I took Kuroko to the bench and set him down. "Just rest for a while okay?" I said placing my hands on either side of his small and fragile shoulder. He nodded and took a bottle at the side and drank it. Few naughty drops escaped from the side of his mouth that trailed down his slender milky neck to his collarbone.

Everyone in the room were gaping at him until they heard a loud whistle. "Now everyone get back to the training!" Riko-san shouted getting pissed. Everyone then returned to do their things. I walked into the court readying myself when I heard a few third stringers whispering.

Boy1: Oii.. don't you think that Kuroko-san has gotten a bit.... sexy?
Boy2: I know right.
Boy3: Now that I think about it, Kuroko-san has a pretty face and skin even whiter then a girl's.