Sleepover pt.3

Akashi returned to his work leaving Kuroko confused even more. "You all can come out now." Akashi stated. Kuroko turned around to look at what was going on and saw the GoM and Kagami peeking through the door. "What is everyone doing?"

"Kurokocchi~~ I want to marry you too ssu~ And I am a very capable man as well ssu~" Kise came out from his hideout and jumped on the smaller boy pinning him on the counter. "What are you talking about, Kise-kun? You are still too young to marry." Kuroko tried prying off the heavy weight on his body but the 'weight' didn't move an inch. He sighed. "Ryouta. Daiki. Shintarou. Atsushi. Taiga. I see that no body taught you manners. Care to explain why you were sticking your nose on our business." Akashi confronted them his dish washing job already done. "But Akashicchi! You were also eavesdropping on Kagami and Kuroko!" Kise shouted in front of Kuroko's face who winced at the sudden raise in voice. "Oh. Ryouta. What was that again?" Akashi smiled sweetly at the blond boy who was shaking now. Kuroko not noticing the atmosphere but still not liking the situation started, "Ano, I think it's time for you take a bath now. It's already late." It was more a demand. "There is a bathroom upstairs and one down here. Two can take a bath at a time. I'll bring you all towel." Kuroko said before anything could say something. "Ne~ Kurokocchi~ Let's take a bath together!~" Everyone choked on their own saliva and glared at the blonde. "You're being ridiculous, Kise-kun." Kuroko finally puhed the blonde away. "Akashi-kun, where are the pajamas?"

"I'll bring them, Tetsuya. You can bring out the towels." Akashi again was the first one to walk away from the kitchen. Kuroko followed not after saying, "Get ready."

After gathering towels, they all left to prepare their bath. All were done except for Kuroko. "Then, I'll be going now." He walked upstairs to use his own bathroom. A few minutes all them sat there not sure of what to do. They had a boring expressions plastered on their face. Kise was about to complain when they heard a sound. Well it was supposed to be a shout but you know... "Can someone bring me the towels?" Kuroko said in a unusual loud voice that wouldn't be heard if they weren't quiet. Everyone minds diverted. Yes... perverts. Suddenly the bored look on their face lit up with determination. I'll be the one to bring him towel! Just because I have nothing to do was added at last. They ran upstairs like in a race and blew Kuroko's room door open and panted. Eyes wandering while searching for the towel. Akashi was the one who spotted it. He walked with authority with a smug smirk on his face when suddenly a blur of blue and yellow passed in front of him in the speed of light wiping off the smirk on his face. Both the boys clutched on the towel at the same time and glared at each other. They pulled on both the sides of the towel almost ripping it apart when Kise suddenly let go causing Aomine to trip and fall down. All their heads turned when they watched the towel flying towards Midorima who let out a smirk and caught it with ease when a shadow loomed over him sending him chills. He barely managed to turn around when the towel in his hand was taken away by huge hands like claw machine. Midorima frowned turning completely around and watched the towel getting passed to a gloomy red head. "Daiki. Ryout-"

"Is something the matter?" All except for Akashi and Murasakibara flinched when they felt a ghostly presence. The teal haired had already showered and even wore clothes. They all got confused. "You already showered??" Aomine clicked his tongue. "Hai." Kuroko replied unbothered. "Then why did you ask for the towel?-ssu!" Kise pouted, disappointed that he couldn't see Kuroko's naked body. "To do laundry?" Kuroko answered. "Huh?!"

What actually happened..

Kuroko took a bath and got dressed then decided to wish the towels for tomorrow's use. So he asked them to bring it upstairs since the washing machine was upstairs. But what Miragen heard was 'bring me towel' and not 'bring me the towels'. Kagami who heard it clearly as he was sitting the closest to the stairs, took the towels upstairs casually and smugly knowing that they'll make a fool out of themselves in front of Kuroko.