19 - ride

ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᗴᔕTᖴᖇIᗴᗷᑎᗪ

𝐴 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

a/n : another short one didn't read through it probably doesn't make sense, so sorry about the slow updates. since schools back up my mental health has really been on a down fall so sorry.

i woke up saturday morning to large arms wrapped around me. i carefully looked up seeing mattia sleeping peacefully still perfectly connected to me. i slowly and carefully got out of his grasp and walked into the kitchen greeted by alejandro and maiya.
"what are you doing up"
i said sitting down next to alex
"i was hungry"
maiya said chewing on her cereal
"me and vik ended it"
ale whispered so maiya couldn't hear over the tv.
"aw b i'm sorry"
i pouted hugging him. i could tell he was trying not to cry. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑠.
"but it's fine we weren't going to last anyway"
he sighed pulling away from the hug.
"anyway what are you going to do today"
he said trying to change the subject
"just chill with mattia probably"
"well me and kai are going to the skate park hopefully we see some pretty girls"
he joked
____

mattia and i have been bingeing all american on netflix all day and i have been getting frustrated. well let me fix that 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. i know i know i've only had sex once but god i need it. i need it to prove that we can work and this is one way, my way of doing that.
i walked out into my room seeing mattias eyes pined to the tv. i slowly crawled onto the bed placing myself on his lap, interrupting the show making his eyes dart to my actions.
he carefully yet quickly shutting the tv off.
"where's this attitude coming from cosentino"
he smirked devilishly placing my hair behind my ear.
"i want to ride you"
i whispered in his ear.
"i like this type of you cam"
he said as i wrapped my lips around his making him immediately kiss back. he stuck his tongue down my throat as we synced our kiss with our tongues.
he reached for my shirt and pulled it off leaving me in my black bra and we continued the make out whilst he roamed my body.

"cam"
i small voice questioned making me pull back off of mattia
"maiya !, what are you doing in my room"
i said frustrated
"what are you too doing"
maiya asked ignoring my phrase.
"nothing just watching netflix"
mattia said quickly
"yeh doesn't look like nothing"
she said with sas pointing to me in my bra. with her remark i quickly grabbed my shirt from the side and pulled it over my head making mattia laugh shortly turning it to a fake cough noise as i death stared him.
"don't tell kai"
i said with guilt
"fine but i want cookies every week"
i nodded and she finally left.

"anyways where were we"
mattia spoke pulling me back onto his lap.
"no my sister ruined the mood"
i sighed
"oh come on"
he begged
"i'm not going to fuck you with my sister here"
i said lowkey kinda mad.
"relax baby girl"
he replied with clear sarcasm
"shut up"
i rolled my eyes hitting him.

a/n : long time no see