3 - fucking dead meat

ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᗴᔕTᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ

ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᗴᔕTᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ

𝐴 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ꨄ

'ofc my little baby will not be doing that'

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Today we are all going over to Alejandros house and you know what that means. I have to face Mattia. I seem like such a problematic girl but trust me it's just me going crazy that Mattia is 'in love' with someone other than me.

I got dressed into on of my favorite outfits ;

And quickly walked downstairs to see kai and Hannah talking by the table

And quickly walked downstairs to see kai and Hannah talking by the table. "Oh hey Han I didn't think you would be here" I say walking over to her and giving her a hug "ye Kai offered to give me a ride and you look so good cam !!" She said grabbing my hand and spinning me around. "Right come on girls let's go" Kai Said mocking us.

ᗩᒪᗴᒍᗩᑎᗪᖇOᔕ ᕼOᑌᔕᗴ
𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I need to talk to camila I need to explain myself. She doesn't deserve me or Jenna being rude to her she's so sweet. My mom says that she might lhave a crush me but that would never happen and anyways I'm not good for her.

I am at Alejandros house waiting for camila , Kai and Hannah to arrive. Just on cue I heard a car pull up to the drive. "Must be them" Vic says whilst her and ale look at tiktoks "I will get it" I said getting out from my seat.