Pᴇɪʀᴄɪɴɢs » sʜɪɢᴀᴅᴀʙɪ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: uh villany?
- uh so I'm posting this unedited since it isn't rlly something that I think ppl will read but idk

Sʜɪᴘ: shigadabi

ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs: This isn't actually a smut chapter, it's hardly even a shipping chapter. I might continue it if I feel like it but I doubt it.

  Dabi had grown uncofmortable under his bosses gaze, having only stopped at the bar for a couple drinks, Shigaraki usually didn't pay much attention when doing so.

The older male could only see Shigaraki gaze from the corner of his eye, since the younger wasn't wearing 'father' that day, Dabi could clearly see Shigarakis ruby eyes watching him, his just above shoulder length white hair, gently tucked behind his ear. While his chin resting on his hand, that was propped up on the bar counter as he leaned on said arm, facing the fellow criminal.
Dabi cleared his throat, looking back at Tomuras gaze, "can I help you, boss?" He asked, pushing his hand through his Ebony hair. He was disappointed with the shrug he received in reply, before a fallowing question brought on by the younger. "Did they hurt?"
"Did what hurt?" Dabi repeated, in order to get a better understanding. "The pericings," tomura clarified, "the nose and ears, not the stables."

  That's an odd question for tomura to ask, Dabi thought. Why would he care? he never really asked questions like that. Though suspicious, Dabi gave an answer. "Not too much," he shrugged, sipping his drink. "Why do you ask?"
  He received another shrug in reply, fallowing by Tomura pushing himself out of his seat, and making his way over to living area to play some video games. A brief conversation that left the elder with far too many questions. Questions that would only be answered in a day's coming.

  Dabi didn't notice that Shigaraki had been out the majority of the day, untill the shorter, light haired male entered the bar, taking a seat in a stool not too far from himself. He didn't even turn his head to his boss, untill his younger female co-worker spoke in a way too exciting high pitched voice. "Shiggs,, you didn't.." Toga raised her hands over her mouth as his gasped a bit. Dabi then looked over, first at Toga, then at his boss. Noticing a small piece of black jewelry pierced through the center of Shigarakis nose. "A sectum pericing?" Toga spoke up before Dabi even had the chance to. "You look so good!!" She cheered, clapping a bit.
  The pale male responded with a very soft but genuine smile, "I- thanks Toga." He mumbled quietly, very obviously anxious rather than annoyed. Seeming as if he hoped no one would point it out, but of course that didn't go as planned.
Toga hurried to pull kurogiri and twice in the room, to show them Tomuras new accessory. While she was away, Dabi took his chance to speak up. "That's why you asked me about the pericings, huh?" Tomura nodded in response, pushing his hair back behind his hair, shaking a bit as his hands soon found their way around his own neck. "I've been thinking about it for awhile, my face is already fucked so there's no way I could've made it worse." He explains, in a somewhat irritated tone. Dabi nods, not being able to help the half smile that tugged at his lips. "You look also as badass as me, still too crusty though." He laughed as Toga entered the room again, just getting a glace at the slight coloration in his bosses cheeks.

Kurogiri seemed slightly disappointed, but overall supportive. Twice argued with his alternative half over whether or not the pericing suited his boss or not, which seemed to annoy the small boy more than anything. Dabi, well he wasn't sure what he felt, almost proud. He just watched as Tomura grew tired of the commotion and made his way up to his room, taking part of god only knows what. Maybe the pericing was an opportunity for Dabi to get to know his boss better, only time would tell...