How You Meet

Sonic:

You were walking along the village peacefully for relaxation untill you saw a blue hedgehog and an outrageously tall male human fighting each other close by as you and other civilians taking cover

You were walking along the village peacefully for relaxation untill you saw a blue hedgehog and an outrageously tall male human fighting each other close by as you and other civilians taking cover. You then notice the blue hedgehog knocked down by one of the man's robots and struggled to get back up.
You, knowing what to do, pulled out a ring and placed it on your middle finger as you focused on your energy, causing the ring to blast each of the bots at once and rushed over to help the blue hedgehog.
" What?! How did she just -- Err! You may have gotten help, but I'll be back Sonic!" The male human says as he retreated back to his lair.
You then help the blue hedgehog up as he regains his balance.
" Are you okay?" You ask.
The blue hedgehog rubs his head.
" Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for the save. . . ?"

" (Y/N), ( Y/N) (Y/LN)."

" (Y/N), nice to meet you. . .?"

" Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog!"

Both of you shake hands.

" Same to you. Well, I must be going, I hope to see you soon!" You say walking away, waving.

" Bye!" Sonic says back with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Shadow:

You are a close member of Team Sonic, you lived with them since you were a young abandoned child and ever since you lived with the group, you encounter a new face on one day that changed your life

You and Team Sonic were fighting Eggman and his robot and as you take each of them down one by one, he came.

" Took you heroes long enough!" You heard a deep yet gentle male's voice say. You and the team turned and looked up from a pile of robots to see a black hedgehog with crimson highlights, white chest fur, and crimson eyes. With his atire to be  white gloves with red highlights and gold rings attached from his wrists to his ankles. He appears to be smirking which made your face burn up a little.

" Who's that?" You thought.

" Shadow! What do you want?!" Sonic calls out.

This Shadow what Sonic called him then smirks.

" Isn't it convenient? I'm here to defeat you once and for all!" Shadow replies.

Sonic and Shadow then do a spindash and land on the ground in a perfect fighting stance.
You then teleport behind the black and crimson hedgehog and gave him a roundhouse kick, sending him back damaging the house behind him as he gets back up to see you and smirks, making your face burn again.

" Who's the girl, Sonic?" Shadow asks.

Sonic then gets in front of you protectingly.

" My friend!" Sonic replied ready to attack.

" It doesn't matter, you'll still be defeated!" Shadow says once more as both the hedgehogs fight again. You then had enough and blasted a huge beam of energy towards the two, lucky, Sonic missed the hit and only for Shadow to be blasted a few places away from the scene.
Shadow shocked by this slowly gets back up.

" This battle is over." Shadow manages to say as he eyes you, Sonic and the rest of your friends.

" Well fight again soon, but next time, on my terms" he says once more as he teleports away, leaving you shocked and admiringly.