Chapter 3:Tsumugi's Plan👀

Mostly just a filler chapter I guess..? I don't know where I'm going with this chapter so deal with it ;-; there's slight fluff so yeah.

Rantaro's POV

Once I went offline, I got a message from Shuichi saying he can't sleep and that he was getting nightmares, I told him I'll help so I went over to his dorm. I saw him lying on his bed looking at his phone. He noticed me and greeted me.

“H-hey Taro.. Sorry if I'm bothering you by the way..”

“That's okay, it's not much of a problem, I do this with my sisters alot.”

“O-oh..”

“Anyways, what happened in your nightmares..?”

“W-well, there was this k-killing game we were in, a-and the first... V-v-victim... I-is... Y-... You...” as he said that, he started to tear up, I hugged pulling him closer letting him cry on my shoulder.

“Shh, it's okay Shu, I'm alive and well, you don't have to cry.. It hurts me when you're crying..”

“... I'm sorry... O-oh, s-should I call Kichi o-over?”

“If you want then sure, but I'd like it if it was just the two of us... Uhm, tonight..” when I said that, Shuichi immediately got as red as Izuru's eyes (wow, we comparing his face to all the red things in Danganronpa now.) I giggled at him while patting his head, this made Shuichi more flustered than he already was.

“S-s-stop” he said as moved my hand away, man, Shuichi is really adorable.. I kinda.... Wanna kiss him...

As I thought about that, I leaned in closing the space between us.

“Huh? Ah— w-what are you—” Shuichi couldn't finish his sentence as I placed my lips on his. I put my arms around his back while he put a hand on my shoulder attempting to pull away.

I eventually pulled away from the kiss leaving a flustered Shuichi

“Ah sorry, my body just kinda... Moved on it's own..”

“It was... N-nice..”

“Hm? What was nice?”

“T-the k-k-kiss...”

“Oh uhm, yeah, it was nice, your lips are really soft by the way.” I said as I looked away. “Uhm, uh, don't tell anyone about this..”

“Not even Kichi?”

“If you told him, he'd get mad at me.”

“W-why only you..?” when he said that, Kokichi burst through the door as if he was on a hurry.

“Yo, what's wrong Koki?”

“You know how my dorm was right next to the cum dumpster's dorm right? Well, I was playing games on my phone then I suddenly heard a bunch of moaning..”