[ALL OVER YOU!]

think of me ?

think of me ?

also heyy heres a early update , i was planning on waiting til nov1 to start releasing chapters but i made too many drafts for this book its looking grossss.

"billie!" i called, laying down patrick star style. i had almost 5 fans on in my room, probably giving myself hyperthermia. but i didnt care, i loved the cold and los angeles was just getting hotter.

i heard billies loud chains come up the stairs, and i sat up looking at her entering our room. she was so fine, always. she walked over to our california king bed and sat on the end, looking over at me.

"whats wrong baby?" she asks, her hand slowly making its way to my hand.

"im bored, can you undress and cuddle?" i pout, looking at her with puppy eyes.

billie rolled her eyes. "why would i do that?"

i scrunch my face up. "ummm because you love me and would do anything for me?"

billied chuckeld and nodded. she stood up and started slowing taking off her clothes one by one. i watched her make each move, she was undeniably sexy. billie told me to stop looking at her, but i ignored her, still watching her hands move.

once she was only in her red lace bra and underwear, she went to take her jewelry off. her titties sat perfectly in her bra, immediately making my nipples harden. i lowered my eyes towards her butt, the thong right between her cheeks. i hummed to myself, trying to keep my vagina from wetting my panties. i had on a thin spaghetti strap shirt with only boyshort pantiess, by now my nipples had already hardened and pushed through my shirt, making them stand out, all from looking at billie.

billie turned around, looking at me innocently.

she made her way over to me once again, and laid on our bed, beside me.

i pushed the cover up to us, laying down facing billie. "you're really beautiful." i whisper to billie, grinning.

"am i now?" she smirks, flipping her hair. i nodded, biting my lip and sighing.

i got closer to billie's lips, slightly tracing them with my own lips. billie's eyes fluttered and looked at me, but i was looking at her lips. they were magnificent. naturally plumped to perfection, and all mine. billie tried to place her lips on mine, but i scooted away quickly.

before she asked any questions, i attached my lips to her neck, sucking harshly. billie muffled her moans, in surprise she threw her head back, squeezing her eyes closed. my tongue went across her neck, leading up to her jawline and leaving small kisses on the way. some places, i sucked harshly, higher up so she'd have a hard time covering them.

i disconnected from billie, and she looked at me with a frown. i placed myself on top of her, giving myself one last look of her perfect body before i shoved my tongue into billie's mouth. she moaned in the kiss, grabbing me by the waist and pushing me down, making our hips touch each other and cause little friction, but it was enough to make billie want more. she raised her leg up, on my hip and started to grind as much as she could, moaning and groaning into the heated make out we were in.

it always made me laugh at how billie could get so turned on, she'd find any body part of mines and start grinding it immediately.

i disconnect our kiss, making billie whine and groan out a long no. i ignored her, making my way to her bra, luckily for me i could open it from the front. i unclipped her bra and watched her boobs bust out, jiggling and ready for me to suck them til their purple. the sight of them made me drool.

i started off slowly, licking billie's nipples, and circling my tongue around it. then, i lightly sucked on it as i flicked the other nipple with my finger tips.

i left hickeys around her areola, before doing the same to the other boob. i bought my hands and palmed her breasts, massaging them and moving them in a way i was hypnotized.

billie wrapped her hand around my wrist, removing one hand from her breast and taking two fingers of mine into her mouth. i let out a sigh as she harshly sucked on them.

she knew what i liked, and it was her. every body part, every piece of skin of hers, i wanted in my mouth. including her pooling pussy that was aching for me.

while she sucked on my fingers, i moved my other hand down her body, slipping my fingers in her lace panties. i traced my fingers along her entrance, watching her with my fingers down her throat was turning me on more than a human could ever know.

i slipped a finger in, and thats when billie moaned loudly, her teeth slightly biting my fingers. she closed her eyes as sweet sounds poured out of my girl's mouth.

i pumped two fingers in her, she was a mess already.

"keep sucking." i told, as one pair of two fingers were covered in billie's saliva, and the other pair of two were covered in her juices.

i moved my fingers faster, making billie buck her hips forward harshly, she spit out many cuss words as her toes curled up.

i took my fingers out of her mouth, and quickly made it down to billie's sweet vagina.

i pumped my fingers in and out of her as i slowly flicked my tongue at the top.

"f-faster pleasr!" billie groaned, grabbing me by my hair, making me groan in pain & pleasure. i removed my fingers, sucking them and then devouring billie.

her thighs closed against my head as her loud moans bounced off the walls.

"you're doing so good baby!" she moaned out, squeezing her tits with her eyes rolling back.

but this was only the beginning.