Green Red Green

I lightly brush the grass with my hand, staring out into the horizon, wishing I was anywhere but here. Wishing, there was some unknown force that could somehow teleport me home. I stretched out a finger, and watched as a small butterfly landed on it. It was a grayish-blue, and green. It reminded me of them. I let out a weak smile, sighing, as I closed my eyes and felt the breeze rush past me.

Tears started to fall down my face. The thought of all of us not being friends anymore made me want to just drop dead. I couldn't imagine a life without them being by my side, just the four of us.

But let's take a step back, back to where it all started.

~A week earlier~

"COME HERE GEORGE!"

"NO NO NO NO NO GO AWAY DREAM!"

I sneak up behind Dream while he's being distracted by George, hoping he won't notice me. Here goes nothing. I swing my sword at him a couple of times, luckily getting a few hits and doing some damage, but it's not enough. He turns around and immediately pulls out his diamond axe, shit, I'm low on health. Then suddenly, I see something, Dream is... red? Before I could get a closer look, the axe swung down on me and the respawn button popped up in front of me. I groaned in frustration, that I had died, knowing I would have to regather all the materials I had.

I then remembered what I had seen. Why was he red? I'll have to ask him about it later, right now I have to work on the task at hand. Killing Dream.

I quickly gather new materials, make more armor, and get some food. Then I head towards George and Bad to help.

After about 10 minutes, I finally make it to where they are. Dream is chasing Bad whilst George is chasing him. Not gonna lie, it kinda reminds me of that one scene in Tom and Jerry.

I get up into the trees, taking the bow I had made along the way and started to wait. Eventually, Dream started to run away from George and Dad. He's probably low.

I aim and hit him with the bow then hide back down into the tree. Dream looks around for a second, wondering where it came from, but then, begun running when George hit him again.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, JUST LET ME BE!"

"Not gonna happen, Dream,"

He started running towards where I am in the trees. I quickly pulled out my sword and dropped down. He ran right into me and I hit him one last time, killing him.

"Yesss, Sapnap!"

"Oh my goodness Sapnap you did it! I didn't even know you were there"

I can't believe it... I can't believe I actually managed to kill dream..!!

About 10 minutes, later Dream came back with a sour look on his face.

"What's wrong Dreamie~? Are you upset you lost again?" George smirked, clearly feeling cocky.

"I swear if you don't shut up, I'll dismantle you, put you back together, and then dismantle you again," Dream hissed.

He started to change, his clothes flickering from green to red. His mask white to black.

Then he slapped himself. He went back to green and white, and fell to the ground.

"DREAM!!"

We rushed over to him, turning him over so his face wasn't in the dirt. I checked his pulse, he appeared to still be alive. Thank Goodness. We carried him back to base, hoping there was something that one of the others could do.

After about half an hour, we made it back to the base.

"Oh no! What happened?!"

It was Wilbur. We ran over to him.

"We don't know! We had just beat him in the manhunt, George was teasing him about it and then he started to turn all red and stuff, saying he would dismantle George or something like that. He slapped himself and then just collapsed on the floor!"

"Alright, I'll see what I can do for him"

"Thanks, Wilbur"

We watched as Wilbur carried Dream away into the medical area.

"Do you think he will be ok?"

I look over at George's tear stained face.

"I sure hope so"