Devin x trent

So dis a Lil different if you don't know who they are here
Trent

So dis a Lil different if you don't know who they are hereTrent

Devin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trent's pov

Devin was out with an "old friend " her name is Ansley. ( if u listen to pretty much yk who)

He literally ditches me for her and when I texted him he said. "but she's my best friend"

Like I don't give a fuck what she is I'm your boyfriend. I'm lowkey pissed he can go suck a dick.

They probably fucking I just know they are. Where my phone at omfg I just had it.

I go upstairs to ask the boys if they saw my phone.they said it was in Justin's room so I went to get it.
Devin had texted me saying he's on his way back and is it ok to bring Ansley.
left him on seen went back upstairs to my room.
We all live together mike, Derek,vallyk, and the rest of the boys.
I'm gonna take a nap cuz naps hit different lately.

As soon and my head hit the pillow I was slumped.

~ an hour later~

I was disturbed from my sleep by loud laughing coming from downstairs. I walked downstairs rolling my eyes taking my ass right back upstairs. I got back into my room turning on Netflix to watch anime.

~Devins pov~

I had seen Trent walk back upstairs but thought nothing of it.
Ansley was sitting on my lap playing 2k cuz I was teaching her.

I tapped her so she could get up but she put up a fit and started whining.
"Ansley, I gotta use the bathroom I'll be back," I told her and she got up

Getting up and going to Trent's room pushing the door open. Seeing he was watching seven deadly sins.

"Trent you good mamas?" I questioned him but he only turned away.

"Trenton Ik you here me," I said this time stepping towards the bed.
"Omfg leave me alone Devin you pissing me off," he told me pushing me back.

"Get the fuck up Trent," I told him which he did rather quickly.

Nobody's pov
"What's wrong with you," Devin asked grabbing Trent by the waist.
"Nothing suck my dick bitch" Trent mumbled looking down.
"I would love to but you don't have one so..." Devin responded chuckling "Shut up go hang out with ya Lil bitch" Trent said walking away only to be pulled back.

"Bro seriously ain't nothing going on between us you buggin out."

"Devin, she was sitting on your lap you don't even let me do that!"
Trent paused but kept going.
"don't get me started last time she came over you literally ignored me that whole day. while y'all cuddled with each other. Next morning y'all leave you didn't say a word to me until Ansley left. Devin, she likes you and you like her so you don't need me."

Devin looked at him instead of a mean mug on his face. It was a soft look on his face. "You think I like her baby I don't she's just my best friend. You're my boyfriend and if she did I would know." Devin hugged Trent who was crying
"If it makes you feel better I'll tell her to leave" Trent only nodded his head

And waited for Devin to come back to cuddle with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This a Lil short not smut but a lol sum light

And Imma smack tf outta Alyssa/Alex that's what she goes by
I had a softball game so we were leavin my teammate was like who is that I was like this girl I'm talkin to cuz the girl that asked me was my best friend
And Alyssa come and pick my big ass up in tellin her to put me down and she keeps going her ass gone drop me in the grass and she on top of me laughing her ass off 😒